1967 FJ45 LPB - Back from the dead! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

She shall remain Lily!

She will be in the garage all winter and in all elements for sure. I am going to protect this original survivor for sure.

While I drive and enjoy the amazing work Seth did to this beauty, I am making some small changes like a new front JT Outfitters bumper....8274 install is coming soon...

IMG_8870.jpg

Jared is going to have fun with this one. Tell him I said hi.
He is IN LOVE with this one, he asked when you coming to visit???? Bring TEQ!!!!

Last edited:
Is that a bent window 356? And a 996 tt!
yes good eye! You can also see a Red 78 FJ40 and some Range Rovers outside. @OGBeno has been over (when he use to live in NY) to see the digs. The crew still thinks this 67 FJ45 is the coolest of the bunch!

Iron Man Lift kit installed. What a stout & impressive kit! New Tires next, once all the Brake parts arrive. Rebuilding the brakes on all 4 using new OEM Drums, shoes, springs and wheel cylinders. 3 of the 4 Rear Wheel Cylinders were frozen, so starting fresh on the brakes.

91606D93-AF4E-418E-94E2-9D7E3A579755.jpeg

New Bottle Jack fits in nice too!

AC6565C5-ED7D-428D-8BF0-899826CE2CFB.jpeg

Iron Man Lift kit installed. What a stout & impressive kit! New Tires next, once all the Brake parts arrive. Rebuilding the brakes on all 4 using new OEM Drums, shoes, springs and wheel cylinders. 3 of the 4 Rear Wheel Cylinders were frozen, so starting fresh on the brakes.

View attachment 3416889

New Bottle Jack fits in nice too!

View attachment 3416892
Whoa, 3 frozen wheel cylinders? Those puppies were new from Specter. Not wonderful.

Whoa, 3 frozen wheel cylinders? Those puppies were new from Specter. Not wonderful.
Yea, they were locked up bad! Got a new set for the front and back from FJ Parts. Hoping they are better! Decided to add in new OEM Drums while I am at it!

Yea, they were locked up bad! Got a new set for the front and back from FJ Parts. Hoping they are better! Decided to add in new OEM Drums while I am at it!
Aww, well it’s looking good! Can’t wait to see how it goes. Any indication of what was locked up on them? Cylinders too big? Seals too tight?

Aww, well it’s looking good! Can’t wait to see how it goes. Any indication of what was locked up on them? Cylinders too big? Seals too tight?
Cylinder just stuck in each. I can tell they look newer, bad batch clearly. Rather start new that dig in and rebuild them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom