1967 FJ45 LPB - Back from the dead! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finally got around to doing a compression (dry) test today! What do you guys think?

1 - 119
2 - 124
3 - 120
4 - 121
5 - 112
6 - 117

Next time I head out to the garage I think it’s time for a tiny valve adjust too.

1687092435189.jpeg

Well folks! Today’s the day the auction went live for Lily! I decided to allow the market to do its thing and went with no reserve. Feel free to comment or ask questions on that listing if you think they’d help this end at a healthy price for all of us! 😇

Great Truck Seth. Thanks for the good conversation he other day. Seth and I realized that his 45 and my huckleberry hauler 45 are only one number apart. Wow how crazy…

Here is little brother, only
E58CE224-ACDE-4C8C-9127-BD8482DD8269.jpeg
one vin number higher.
good luck with your sale Seth.

Last edited:
Well Hot Damn! I am one lucky devil today after winning Seth’s “Lily” on BaT. Can’t believe I will be owning such a stunning original FJ45 with such a cool back story.

Well Hot Damn! I am one lucky devil today after winning Seth’s “Lily” on BaT. Can’t believe I will be owning such a stunning original FJ45 with such a cool back story.
Glad to keep it in the Mud family — and I know you’ll do some great stuff to the truck. Oh, and don’t be ashamed to call out any “previous owner” stuff… 😂😂

Wow. You stole that thing.

Wow. You stole that thing.
Yeah he did! 😂

No one else stepped up on the auction… I’m sure I could have squeezed at least a couple more thousand out of him. 😏

I'm just glad it went above my price range. still below value but I just wanted the body for a swap to 4 runner chassis. nice smooth driving 3.4, soft suspension and great patina.

I'm just glad it went above my price range. still below value but I just wanted the body for a swap to 4 runner chassis. nice smooth driving 3.4, soft suspension and great patina.
Glad you lost lol

FINALLY getting picked up tomorrow. Shipper I had set for last Friday got pulled over and arrested :30 form picking Lily up for a failed truck inspection and god knows what else (probably a lot of METH).....can't make this s*** up!

IMG_5560.jpg

Lily finally arrived last last night! Now the fun begins....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom