1964 SWB Stretched Fixed Top Cab (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very time consuming stage of the build. Love the glove box liner! Gonna steal that idea.
We spoke probably 5 years ago about an extra cab you had that I thought would fit my stretch criteria at the time, not sure what happened but I ended up with a LOT of metal work!!

Dang. That cab went to Florida. Finally had to let it go on ebay. It sat in the classifieds for too long. It covered the cost of my fzj79 rear bed. Wish it would have been helpful. You are doing beautiful work!

650AC4BF-7F8A-4233-B764-D3DDA3943E42.jpeg

I can’t take it anymore Sean! What’s this?!

Incredible.

If you figure out a solution to the rear window rubber I’d be interested in knowing about it. Thanks.

This is awesome, thought you got outta cruisers?? Well, that's 1 hell of a shop truck.
Great work.
Mike

Thanks again guys, it’s bitter sweet possibly being my last early vintage FJ4X build. The community has been kind to me.

Just found this and I have to say this is inspirational. I have been working on my 45 for 8 months now and i Olán on keeping the patina, but treats like this make me dough my self sometimes. Great work

Just found this and I have to say this is inspirational. I have been working on my 45 for 8 months now and i Olán on keeping the patina, but treats like this make me dough my self sometimes. Great work
If it’s all original sheet metal, I’m a big fan of a patina look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom