15 years later, my 100 finally gets built up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nicely done - and I envy your other toy.......

So this summer I decided to go ahead and build up the Beast. Honestly looking back at these last few months I can see where maybe I could have made some other choices as i learned more, but I am happy with the way things turned out.
First thing I did was have some 285/75/16 BFG Mud Terraintires, an ARB Sahara bumper, Warn 9,5xp winch, Hella 4000I driving lights, ARB fog lights, Safari snorkel, Sleee Diff drop, SPC upper contol arms, Factor ProLink, Factor Hitch Link, and OME 2.5 medium suspension installed. My thoughts when ordered all of this was that was going to be it for awhile, but no I went back to the internet to order more stuff, including an ARB fridge and a whole bunch of recovery things

Toyfronts_zps94091070.jpg

toyrts_zpsf299fc81.jpg

Toylefts_zps32d831c5.jpg
you have a later model bumper on an older model 100 and in those pictures I see you filled the void between the bumper and fender with something but could't figure what it was. it looks awesome so I need to know what you did.
great looking rig! the paint color you have is the best color for the 100.

My shop did that it is a rubber insulation strip.
I have also removed the powertank mount and now installed a similar mount for a propane tank instead

Beautiful truck and sports car . What cubic feet box is on the roof?

Didn't realize you are local. I daily drive an Elise last 4 years. Thinking of upgrading to either daily drive an Ariel or a GtR (worlds apart I know)

Maybe will get to check out your truck in person sometime

It is a Yakima Skybox 16, so 16 cubic ft

Well as soon as I did all of that I knew I had to go on, so I had an Odyssey battery, Slee single swing out rear bumper, vector spare tire rack, rear backup light, RotoPax fuel and water cans, Power Tank all installed

toy83s_zps917ba0fe.jpg
How do you like the spare tire vector rack? Looking for something to mount a propane tank and some extra water rotopax . This looks like a great solution. What size tank bracket did you go with?

Very nice!

How do you like the spare tire vector rack? Looking for something to mount a propane tank and some extra water rotopax . This looks like a great solution. What size tank bracket did you go with?

I like the Vector bracket a lot, it has worked out really well. I no longer have the Power Tank, so I could changed the bracket to a 6lb aluminum propane tank bracket one. The propane tank one is alos form PoerTank, it similar just a little longer, with two straps
tank%20bracket_zpsqoylotpt.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom