120 series Photos! (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was at King Of The Hammers last weekend. A rip roaring dusty good time. Crazy racing if you follow Ultra 4.
Didn't run into any GX470's... but there was a lot of people out there.
Saw Sublime at Hammertown. Cool stuff.
I climbed all I tried and banged out some sand washes. My suspension worked good.
Thanks Total Chaos, King and Kaizen.

View attachment 3253180
View attachment 3253181
View attachment 3253182

Raul Gomez the winner of KOH.
View attachment 3253183

I'm jealous. I was thinking about heading down with some Gambler 500 folks, but life bs has gotten in the way of shenanigans and I missed it. I will say the desert is the perfect environment for Bradley's 30 year old corpse to play some songs in.

Got into a wee bit of trouble. Buddies called me the "beached whale" Skids are holding up great though!

3A23DB48-0E13-4B6E-91C7-22B2C46AAA5D_1_105_c.jpeg

1EA482A1-90BC-4C5B-B8C1-8A426E7D7E86.jpeg
493C09CC-862E-45F1-97D0-60EEE20FA668.jpeg

Not wheeling pics but finally got the TT back from warranty repairs. Headed out to Lost Maples for Presidents’ Day weekend. Averaged 7mpg on the first half of the trip, forgot to reset the trip for the return trip. Trans temps stayed below 200 for the most part too so I’m happy as can be.

Not wheeling pics but finally got the TT back from warranty repairs. Headed out to Lost Maples for Presidents’ Day weekend. Averaged 7mpg on the first half of the trip, forgot to reset the trip for the return trip. Trans temps stayed below 200 for the most part too so I’m happy as can be.
Nice Krackerjack. Mpg's sound about right at least in comparison to my smaller trailer and similar mpg's. You in hilly country or have headwinds?
I attribute my poor mileage first to heads winds. Then climbing in high desert to 7000' elevation. Then big tires... then a small V-8 lol.

Nice Lexi! ...Enjoy your travels.

Beautiful park. Went hiking there when I lived in Austin

Beautiful park. Went hiking there when I lived in Austin
Nice Krackerjack. Mpg's sound about right at least in comparison to my smaller trailer and similar mpg's. You in hilly country or have headwinds?
I attribute my poor mileage first to heads winds. Then climbing in high desert to 7000' elevation. Then big tires... then a small V-8 lol.

Nice Lexi! ...Enjoy your travels.
Agreed Red, very nice park and wasn’t overly packed like Garner.

Yeah Max, I’m in the hill country. Trailer is about 4k but is 8 ft wide so definitely a sail. While not excellent mpg I’m impressed given the 35s and factory gearing.

Last edited:
Agreed Red, very nice park and wasn’t overly packed like Garne.

Yeah Max, I’m in the hill country. Trailer is about 4k but is 8 ft wide so definitely a sail. While not excellent mpg I’m impressed given the 35s and factory gearing.
FYI you can fit a set of 1st gen Tundra tow mirrors to your GX, with a bit of modification (heat gun and drilling a hole in the mirror for an anchor):

Our wet-weather waterfalls were rip-roaring after 2" of rain.
20230303_162427.jpg

20230303_164221.jpg

Watching him being able to articulate that
much with ifs really changed my opinion. I didn’t think it would actually stuff the front tires that much!!! He made a lot of the trails look easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom