120 series Photos! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great, pictures like that that make me regret going with ET0 wheels. M/T's look perfect too, mind me asking what size? I'm starting to like that JW Offraod spare tire carrier more and more as well, I see a off centered version in my near future.
Thank you. Tires are nitto trail grapplers 285/75r17. The et-12 gives it some poke which I prefer. Not too much. The carrier has been good so far. Overall I’m happy I did it.

Looks great, pictures like that that make me regret going with ET0 wheels. M/T's look perfect too, mind me asking what size? I'm starting to like that JW Offraod spare tire carrier more and more as well, I see a off centered version in my near future.
Thank you. Tires are nitto trail grapplers 285/75r17. The et-12 gives it some poke which I prefer. Not too much. The carrier has been good so far. Overall I’m happy I did it.
I think 0 offset looks the best with 8.5” wide wheels. Only problem is my 285/75r17 tires rub the resi’s. Will have to figure out what I will do when I go 35’s

7F2BD98C-605E-4460-9E13-4F34796E25DA.png
Working on my brothers 80 series

Grand Canyon
I live in FL. Drove it from SoCal to NorFla.
Rad!
So you got it from that socal dealer that sells the built rigs? Coo, I've eyed those rigs for a bit..word in this forum is there's a similar dealer in your hood of FL too.

I dig the blaxked headlights, the rims are sweet and of course the gobi gear. 🤘
Great package!

Rad!
So you got it from that socal dealer that sells the built rigs? Coo, I've eyed those rigs for a bit..word in this forum is there's a similar dealer in your hood of FL too.

I dig the blaxked headlights, the rims are sweet and of course the gobi gear. 🤘
Great package!
Yep Miramar Motorsports.
After driving all over the Southeast trying to find deals and ending up finding turds, I knew these guys were tastefully installing upgrades I would eventually install, so why not pay a little more and already have them.
I wasn't planning on jumping this high for it so my plan to add bumpers is gonna have to wait!!

Really happy with the purchase. The worst thing I can say about this rig, is there was wax overspray on a lot of the vehicle and the window seals were deteriorated. So I replaced those for $35 from eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom