120 series Photos! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quarantine cruise;

DSC00661.jpg

48E37062-D567-4533-B2C7-5EFE5C6F9CCC.jpeg

washed her up

I wasn't going to tackle this project, but with so much free time I went ahead and started. It's beginning as a floor which will be bolted down to factory fastener holes. An 11" raised platform / storage area will be on the left side with front runner boxes underneath. The fridge will be tied down with d rings or cargo track. The main goal is to have a quick sleeper setup by folding down the left second row seat and throwing my exped megamat on top.

IMG_20200406_200455.jpg

You'll enjoy it! I built a similar set up but I used a 34" drawer instead of a platform.

View attachment 2263684

Your setup looks great! It was so difficult for me to try to find examples to go off of because everyone seems to be going with a full width platform and I did not want to run a fridge slide nor a drop down slide. Did you happen use an extension platform to go over the seats?

Your setup looks great! It was so difficult for me to try to find examples to go off of because everyone seems to be going with a full width platform and I did not want to run a fridge slide nor a drop down slide. Did you happen use an extension platform to go over the seats?
I had an old setup the used an extension over the back seat. i built this current version to the exact height of the folded seat and angled the back so as to eliminate as much of the gap as possible. Using an REI inflatable memory foam mattress takes care of the rest. I keep a full size down pillow in the car and a Pendleton wool blanket and poncho liner. It's extremely comfortable and no extentions are needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom