120 series Photos! (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

UW3dGiv.jpg

9CFm3fJ.jpg

ncGaycl.jpg

pN216Rd.jpg

As she sits now!

_DSC0047.JPG

Prior to the ARB Lights...and a wash :)
GX2.jpg

Playing around on County Road 600-2/Skyline Drive in the Taladega National Forest

The videos and pictures never make the terrain seem as treacherous as it really is, but I swear I nearly died. Twice.

9CjtHv.jpg

JG9YNd.jpg

Last edited:
^^ I need to get out with my boys to Cheaha/Talladega. It's a pretty good bit closer to me in west GA than the north GA trails.

Playing around on County Road 600-2/Skyline Drive in the Taladega National Forest

The videos and pictures never make the terrain seem as treacherous as it really is, but I swear I nearly died. Twice.

How is that road for someone in a bone stock GX470 who wants to do some casual playing in the Lexus?

I am not usually a fan of red, but that color looks great! What lights do you have in the center section of your bumper?
It's a 32 inch light bar behind my stock bumper. The license plate separates the light since Iowa thinks having a front license plate is needed...

Thanks!

Nice to see another Iowan in here. Where your pictures at? Guessing private land?

Nice to see another Iowan in here. Where your pictures at? Guessing private land?
You're about 2.5 hours from me. This small trail is about 10 mins from me and is a private trail that we take. It's only about a 1/2 mile long, but has 4 water crossings...some deeper and steeper than others. It's a good place to shake down new equipment before hitting real trails. We will be camping next to the creek this coming summer though!

Would be nice if most of yall posted specs (suspension, wheels, tires, etc...). Other then that NICE PHOTOS!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom