100 Series, Where to Source Japanese After Market Accessories? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of a good way to locate Japanese Domestic Market after-market parts and accessories for 100 Series. Trying to track down some minimal fender flares, but I've also seen many other custom LC's out of Japan that look really sharp, and seem to have features and accessories that we can't get over here in the States.

Currently, I'm looking for a set of fender flares with this same/similar angular sloped and flat-sided profile. The projection doesn’t look more than 2”, and they are probably stick-on. I like the simple, angular profile, and the flattened out sides too. Everything for the US market is huge, rounded, and dumpy looking. These are very sleek, more of a street look.

These images are from a dealer in japan, which i’ve emailed a couple times with no response. COMPANY | ms-moto - https://www.ms-moto.co.jp/company/

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 5.43.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 6.57.21 PM.png

There is a guy who is trying to bring parts in by container load from Japan who posted an ad in the Diesel for sale section. Have look in the thread and see if he can get you those flares.

I have bought some rare car audio stuff that was JDM only products from this site. It is basically like our eBay but, this is a 3rd party site that will receive your package from the sellers and then they will send it to you for a fee. So far, I have bought 2 or 3 different times from them and it has been flawless (except for the expense).

Word of warning before you buy anything from Japan right now. I think their postal service isn't serving the USA right now due to Covid. So you have to ship by a higher cost deliver service like UPS, FedEx or etc.

There is a guy who is trying to bring parts in by container load from Japan who posted an ad in the Diesel for sale section. Have look in the thread and see if he can get you those flares.

I've emailed this guy. Nothing back so far.

I have bought some rare car audio stuff that was JDM only products from this site. It is basically like our eBay but, this is a 3rd party site that will receive your package from the sellers and then they will send it to you for a fee. So far, I have bought 2 or 3 different times from them and it has been flawless (except for the expense).

Word of warning before you buy anything from Japan right now. I think their postal service isn't serving the USA right now due to Covid. So you have to ship by a higher cost deliver service like UPS, FedEx or etc.

Thanks, I'll check this out.

Keep in mind, the LC in your picture is a JDM.... and JDM LC's often have body cladding similar to our LX's. If I just saved you a wad of cash, you owe me a beer next time I'm in Portland. ;)

Keep in mind, the LC in your picture is a JDM.... and JDM LC's often have body cladding similar to our LX's. If I just saved you a wad of cash, you owe me a beer next time I'm in Portland. ;)
i will buy you a beer, regardless.... i'll hunt that way and see if anything turns up.

These look slightly different but also have the same issue... designed for claddded 100's. Flares manufactured by "Elford"

Amazon product ASIN B01M0UF4D1

These look slightly different but also have the same issue... designed for claddded 100's. Flares manufactured by "Elford"

Amazon product ASIN B01M0UF4D1
Yeah, I'm just now realizing that is a Cygnus, and the cladding is different from my US hundy. So those flares I like may not even fit right if I find them. Now that I've seen that profile, this may end up in a full custom flare build

Yeah, I'm just now realizing that is a Cygnus, and the cladding is different from my US hundy.
The Cygnus looks like the LX470 sold in the US with it's amoeba quad light setup, but with Toyota badges. I think the difference here is that JDM Land Cruiser in the first pic has LX-style cladding. Shouldn't affect your search but I wanted to add the clarification.

124562.jpg

Last edited:
The Cygnus looks like the LX470 sold in the US with it's amoeba quad light setup, but with Toyota badges. I think the difference here is that JDM Land Cruiser in the first pic has LX-style cladding. Shouldn't affect your search but I wanted to add the clarification.
much appreciated.

for the fenders, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom