100 Series Seat Covers - Cerullo Seating (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After reading cruiserintn thread on here about these seat covers, I decided to try the Cerullo Performance Seats for myself. I bought the grey ones for my 2006 LX470. I'd say they are the best cover/replacement kit next to fully reskinning the seats. The covers delivered were $560 which isn't cheap I understand. But the quality and ease of installing them was worth the price. I did both front seats in 2.5 hours. The first 1/2 hour was just checking out what was in the box and looking everything over. The color match is almost identical to factory grey. The grain is slightly different but barely noticeable. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a replacement option.

Available for 80 & 100 Series trucks

Before photos below:
IMG_3770.JPG
IMG_3772.JPG
IMG_3775.JPG

Last edited:
Here is the cerullo lady with a how to.

The covers in the YouTube video are a little different than the ones I received. Easy install either way.

Thanks for this.

Are they leather (as you state) or vinyl (as the video states)?

How have they held up?

Any smell to them, toxic-like (that needs to air-out) or otherwise?

What else did you consider before going with these?

Thanks again.

Are they leather (as you state) or vinyl (as the video states)? THEY ARE VINYL AND TOUGH TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE.

How have they held up? GREAT

Any smell to them, toxic-like (that needs to air-out) or otherwise? NO SMELL AT ALL

What else did you consider before going with these? I CONSIDERED A FULL RESKIN BUT COULDN’T STOMACH THE COST.

From "cerullo lady" aka Gina:

"I don’t recommend leather for the slip on covers because leather doesn’t stretch. I think they would be really wrinkly in leather. Vinyl stretches, so you pull them on nice and snug. Leather works much better as an actual replacement seat cover, not a slip cover."

The title of this thread is, "100 Series Leather Seat Covers - Cerullo Seating"...It should be "100 Series Vinyl Seat Covers..."

I'll keep everyone guessing and changed it to "100 Series Seat Covers"

I was all set to order some Cerullos. Now it looks like my AHC has gone out so a conversion will have to come first 😥

I think there are options out there that are a much better value and better looking than these.

$560 for one row is outrageous.
I agree but haven't found any other options, do you have any links? At least with seat covers I know I can install. With the cheaper Lseats I would need to pay an upholstery shop so the cost would be about the same or more.

I agree but haven't found any other options, do you have any links? At least with seat covers I know I can install. With the cheaper Lseats I would need to pay an upholstery shop so the cost would be about the same or more.
The quality on Lseat is much higher. It's actual leather and they would be actually installed vs just a seat cover. That would be well worth it - that's what I have (diy) and I'm very happy with them.

In terms of seat covers and not skin replacements, there are many options available. Autoanything and Wet Okole are very popular options. Escape gear and Opecter Offroad have really nice canvas options. There are lots of high quality covers available for much less than $560/row.

The quality on Lseat is much higher. It's actual leather and they would be actually installed vs just a seat cover. That would be well worth it - that's what I have (diy) and I'm very happy with them.

In terms of seat covers and not skin replacements, there are many options available. Autoanything and Wet Okole are very popular options. Escape gear and Opecter Offroad have really nice canvas options. There are lots of high quality covers available for much less than $560/row.
Thanks Knew. I'll check em out. Might still end up with the Lseats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom