100 series rare colors... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let's not forget about the super rare, galactic gray.

View attachment 2561610
Love that color.

What crossbars are you running? I like how they sit low and hug the rails. Others sit too high for my taste (and the multiple clearances I have to be weary of around town).

Love that color.

What crossbars are you running? I like how they sit low and hug the rails. Others sit too high for my taste (and the multiple clearances I have to be weary of around town).
Thanks, I appreciate it. These are just a fairly inexpensive set aluminum cross bars I bought off of amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B07QQBYDWX

I own a Desert Bronze Metallic (4P3). Its my favorite color code on the 100...
1611558667733.png

Seems weird typing it but considering that plain black was a color option available throughout the 100 series production Ive never seen one in person.

That Atlantis Blue Mica is my absolute favorite and yours looks GREAT, love the deleted factory roof bars and the black wheels and accents!

If I would repaint my LX, it’ll be the pacific blue, haven’t seen one in person yet.
I've seen 3 pacific blues, ever. one was in Aruba tucked away in a garage, one of seemingly few 100's on the island. The other two were heading towards nags head from corolla in the outer banks, seen about ten minutes apart from each other. Saw the duo, not an hour after I had a conversation with my best bud about how id never seen the color in person either. Definitely my favorite color by far, and of course it's arguably the rarest to top it off.

If anyone who is into rendering that can edit an LX or LC to our dream rare color that’d be awesome 👏

The guy who rendered my 100 is @paddington_the_great on Instagram. Shoot a dm his way and I'm sure he could get you set up with a sweet render.

I *love* your Cement Grey 100 and appreciate the pictures posted on your IG feed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom