100 series rare colors... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw this blue recently which I don’t see very often
5D64C754-99DC-4C36-90A3-EC1E18690290.jpeg

I’d like to see a 100 in Toyota 4X4. Someone in the Pig section is painting his 55 2-tone in white and 4X4 and I like the Tundras I see
In the color:

View attachment 2583574
There is an FZJ80 on Instagram that was repainted in that color, looks amazing!

Of course, you can also have the rarest color that anyone actually likes, Sonora Gold. However, covered in the deep south’s spring snow, which seems to heavy this year, can’t really tell. Unlike if I had that great Atlantis Blue or the Riverock Green Mica, both of which I think are the best.

View attachment 2626558
Look is so much better than the two-tone rose silver trim.
Sonora Gold (2 tone not for long) and Riverock Mica. Going to repaint the 98/river rock, was thinking about changing colors but really have grown partial to the ‘battleship grey’ beast. Color looks ‘dirty’ all the time, but maybe because it shifts between green and grey.
02303E85-BB52-4DB5-9266-D7459DD14013.jpeg

I like some of the TRD colors, but not sure if they would work on an LC voodoo blue, army green or . . .inferno?
23929F11-043A-4FDF-B51D-2F9D44E62153.jpeg

Look is so much better than the two-tone rose silver trim.
Sonora Gold (2 tone not for long) and Riverock Mica.

What is your plan for getting rid of the 2 tone? I'm assuming painting the trim yourself with a matching gold? Or having it done professionally?

ooooh... @RKTINC - that reminds me of the day I brought mine home. Actually pains me a bit to see how pretty that one is (and mine was ;) )

ooooh... @RKTINC - that reminds me of the day I brought mine home. Actually pains me a bit to see how pretty that one is (and mine was ;) )

Yep, and that one is not even in the sunlight. It's a spectacular color.

List of paint codes for the 100 series

Toyota Land Cruiser Paint Codes 1998-2007 - TLC FAQ - http://forum.tlcfaq.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=281

TOYOTA Land Cruiser Paint names followed by (codes):

Atlantis Blue Mica (8L4)

Black Garnet Pearl (3Q2)

Black (202)

Champagne Pearl (1B1)

Classic Silver Metallic (1F7)

Desert Bronze Metallic (4P3)

Galactic Gray Mica (1E9)

Imperial Jade Mica (6Q7)

Mahogany Pearl (3N2)

Natural White (056)

Pacific Blue Metallic (8R3)

Riverock Green Mica (1C3)

Sonora Gold Pearl (4R3)

Thunder Cloud Metallic (1D2)
Haven’t seen too many people mention eucalyptus mica, is that a pretty rare color?

Haven’t seen too many people mention eucalyptus mica, is that a pretty rare color?
They are indeed, and I will say that they draw your eye away from every other car on the street when you do see one. I like it personally.

I got mine for $400...I love it!!! I have a intermittent stalling issue and I think I've narrowed it down to pcm...i also need interior upholstery. Looking to do TJM front bumper, any suggestions on rear bumper.
IMG_20210419_115303.jpg

I’d say these are (Un-ranked) the rarest of the 100 Series colors:

Atlantis Blue Mica (8L4)

Black Garnet Pearl (3Q2)

Desert Bronze Metallic (4P3)

Mahogany Pearl (3N2)

Pacific Blue Metallic (8R3)
I think I have a 2000 in Atlantis Blue Mica. I had no idea it was one of the rare colors.

I need to get some pictures. Here it is in the background when I was considering selling my 335i Cp. I'll never sell the Land Cruiser and still have the 3 series as well.

BMW_335i_CP_4134_72pi.jpg

I got mine for $400...I love it!!! I have a intermittent stalling issue and I think I've narrowed it down to pcm...i also need interior upholstery. Looking to do TJM front bumper, any suggestions on rear bumper. View attachment 2806037
You got this 100-series for $400 in Hawaii? Recently? That's a hell of a bargain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom