SOLD 100 series lower control arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Bought these OEM control arms to replace on my 100 but I sold the truck before I had a chance to put them on.

$200 OBO + shipping from Montana. I'm moving in a couple weeks so would love to get them gone before then.

Thanks
IMG_7494.JPG

I sent funds to @ko0lit for these last Friday and he's gone dark. Not sure if I just got scammed or something tragic happened. Hopefully no one else did the same.

Venmo, starting the process of trying to reclaim the funds. Not holding my breath. I did get purchase protection or whatever.
Hopefully he wakes up and gives me an explanation.

Sorry yall. I've been off the grid and they did not get dropped off at UPS like they were sposed to when I left.

They've got a label on them to your house if you still want them @westwardCruiser or I can send them to someone else. Apologies for going dark there.

Sorry I cleaned up my inbox. These are available again, the first guy bailed.
Just a reminder - I'm not amazon. I'm a guy on a forum with a job and stuff going on. They're boxed up and ready to ship 51lbs 22x24x6"

Sorry I cleaned up my inbox. These are available again, the first guy bailed.
Just a reminder - I'm not amazon. I'm a guy on a forum with a job and stuff going on. They're boxed up and ready to ship 51lbs 22x24x6"
I'll take them - pending clarifications

Dang...with bushings and ball joints already in them...less work and less money than doing the
bushings and ball joints on one's current lower control arms...oh, and all OEM.

Let me know if these get down to me...doubt it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom