100 Series headrest plug removal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Heyo, new to both ih8mud and LC ownership. I recently purchased a set of Igee seat cover. They fit great, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to remove the plugs in the seat that the headrest tubes slide into. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You have to remove the rear panel on the back of the seat to get to the inside of the back of the seat. There are two tabs on those tubes that need to be depressed to pull them out. Look up LSeat install on club lexus. There is a great write up with pictures. The rear panel isn't hard to remove but you need to unsecure the top tabs of the cover by pushing them towards the middle. Good luck.

You have to remove the rear panel on the back of the seat to get to the inside of the back of the seat. There are two tabs on those tubes that need to be depressed to pull them out. Look up LSeat install on club lexus. There is a great write up with pictures. The rear panel isn't hard to remove but you need to unsecure the top tabs of the cover by pushing them towards the middle. Good luck.
Excellent! Thank you so much Grando!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom