100 series grille (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks…

5715AB2A-EC09-4C32-870F-8E70D3364979.jpeg

I'm still crossing my fingers that one day you will make these grills and light conversion for the 2006 LX!
I am ready to make them, and the design is done. just need 6 orders up front, but it seems like the list we had of potential buyers may not be interested anymore.

I looked on your site but didn't see a lot of options on the headlight conversions. What does this allow us to use as headlights? Anything from a specific manufacturer or specific mounting system that is preferred?

I looked on your site but didn't see a lot of options on the headlight conversions. What does this allow us to use as headlights? Anything from a specific manufacturer or specific mounting system that is preferred?
You can use any universal H4 7" headlight. Many options from cheap ones on Amazon to high quality lights near $1k. I use the Dapper OE7 headlights and love them,

Thanks. Sending PM. This sounds like it accomplishes the improved lighting I have been thinking about also.

Thanks. Sending PM. This sounds like it accomplishes the improved lighting I have been thinking about also.
FWIW I ran these buckets for 4+ years with a set of $100 eBay jeep leds and they were fantastic.

Sold them them to another member who’s still running them!

Be ready to answer lots of questions from people checking out your ride in parking lots and gas stations

Excellent product from a good dude @kelly saad

@GorditoPro, Which size hex pattern is that grille?

hey @kelly saad did you end up putting this bottom one (horizontal bars) into production? Looking on a 03-05 but didn't see it on the website.
I don't have any available today, but I can have one cut soon if you want to preorder.

I don't have any available today, but I can have one cut soon if you want to preorder.
You happen to have any photos of that one installed? And about what would the lead time look like? I've about 92% convinced myself.

You happen to have any photos of that one installed? And about what would the lead time look like? I've about 92% convinced myself.
No, I don't have any photos of that one finished and installed. That answer isn't going to win the 8%

Man, if there’s ANY way to do a full front grill for the LX470 that would let us use 7” and 5.75” rounds instead of the old cloudy factory lights, you’d have gold! I’d pay a premium for sure.

Man, if there’s ANY way to do a full front grill for the LX470 that would let us use 7” and 5.75” rounds instead of the old cloudy factory lights, you’d have gold! I’d pay a premium for sure.
I already made that prototype but it uses 7” headlights and 3.5” lights. I’m taking preorders for them now. I have 5 buyers currently.

$1250 for the grille, and headlight housings.
I will try to get that his fall. Doing the entire R&P and valve cover gaskets this week, and need both catalytic converters. But this grille is something I really want. I might even sell my Martin Custom Shop guitar to get it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom