100 Series Attic Shelf Bracket Availability (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks @hotdiggitydamn ! Easy install and great design. The cargo floor hasn't been this clean in a long time.
IMG_6854.jpeg

Just adding another endorsement! My bracket install was a piece of cake. As mentioned instructions are outstanding. Just waiting for my shelf to arrive and can't wait to de-clutter (or at least migrate the clutter) in the back of the truck.

Can I ask those of you with the hanging/sliding tub...
Do they shake or rattle bad? If so how are you mitigating the noise.

I am thinking of adding one and want to know.

TIA,
GB

Not that anyone needs encouragement to buy these brackets, but I just wanna add my tuppence. I have had them on for at least 3 months and they have been flawless. My kids can be rough on the stuff and I even saw my 9 year old pull himself up on the shelf!!

PlanningView attachment 2786478
Execution
View attachment 2786481

Couldn't be happier. All that was in a big tote on the floor for the last year
Multicam Knee pads and a blankie? You are operator AF! Lol. Those of us with kids get it!

I’m glad you guys are digging them. They were a big organizational help for us too. We usually keep 4 sleeping pads or more, a tent pole/hiking poles, a 4 person tent and inner tent, 4 inflatable pillows, and two down quilts. Sometimes more or less depending on loadout.

I’m doing some testing now on the later year models before making any more. So far it seems like they can use the US passenger side bracket from 98-02 kits on both sides with the addition of a spacer to keep the rack centered. This set might be roughly $5 more due to the spacer and more expensive hardware. I’m trying to keep cost down as price of steel in particular is rising. Thanks Mud!

@hotdiggitydamn Top notch execution!

All... Was looking at accessories for the metro shelf... perhaps a paper towel holder?

Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 11.36.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 11.36.31 AM.png

Multicam Knee pads and a blankie? You are operator AF! Lol. Those of us with kids get it!

I’m glad you guys are digging them. They were a big organizational help for us too. We usually keep 4 sleeping pads or more, a tent pole/hiking poles, a 4 person tent and inner tent, 4 inflatable pillows, and two down quilts. Sometimes more or less depending on loadout.

I’m doing some testing now on the later year models before making any more. So far it seems like they can use the US passenger side bracket from 98-02 kits on both sides with the addition of a spacer to keep the rack centered. This set might be roughly $5 more due to the spacer and more expensive hardware. I’m trying to keep cost down as price of steel in particular is rising. Thanks Mud!
Woohoo!!

Can I ask those of you with the hanging/sliding tub...
Do they shake or rattle bad? If so how are you mitigating the noise.

I am thinking of adding one and want to know.

TIA,
GB

I've not noticed any shaking or rattle from either tub. They secure to the rack really well with the claws and having anything with some weight in them should keep the tub from vibrating in the mount. I love em for the small stuff that I need easy access to when setting up camp.

@hotdiggitydamn Top notch execution!

All... Was looking at accessories for the metro shelf... perhaps a paper towel holder?

View attachment 2787380View attachment 2787379

Nice find! I've been using a bungee cord to keep mine mounted at all times, but this might be worth looking into. Just not sure if it'll work in my layout with the dual hanging tubs as the only spot left for it would be in the center, blocking my view. It could potentially go right behind one of the rear headrests but then it's not easily accessible from the tailgate. I'll have to think on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom