Wanted 1/75-8/80 FJ40 Heater Pipe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

numby

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I need the hard line running across the cylinder head that connects to the heater valve on a 1/75-8/80 FJ40. It doesn't have to be show quality but I'd rather not buy someone's rusty junk either. I'm keeping this 40 for another few decades so it needs to be good enough to last. Here's a pic (swiped from somewhere on Mud) of what I need. Apologies to the owner of the image.

FJ40 HEATER PIPE 1.75-8.80.png

It's the double bent pipe that attaches to the head - not the single bend pipe that attaches to the valve cover. That's for an oil cooler. Please show me a pic. I can pay with Paypal.

Thanks.

I’ve got some 75-80 pipes, the one above is great if you have a big cap distributor and dented side cover

I have a cover and a big cap dizzy. It also helps with running an HEI. I'm only running a small cap points distributor right now but I'm not sure which route I will go I the future. I need to sort my stock '78 ignition stuff and some carb issues, too.

Thanks for the offer. If this doesn't work out I'll hit you up.

I have a cover and a big cap dizzy. It also helps with running an HEI. I'm only running a small cap points distributor right now but I'm not sure which route I will go I the future. I need to sort my stock '78 ignition stuff and some carb issues, too.

Thanks for the offer. If this doesn't work out I'll hit you up.

Yea you have it swapped and need the 80-87 coolant pipe for a big cap dizzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom