Wanted 75-76 FJ40 Exhaust Manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
In need of a 1 piece exhaust manifold, thank you!

Got your voicemail yesterday. Sorry I couldn't get back to you. Had a project reviving @daveb FJ40. At any rate, I do not have that particular manifold.

FWIW, considering the likelihood that a replacement exhaust manifold will not exactly align with the ears of your intake, and trying to force a one piece manifold into place will likely lead to premature failure, I would suggest looking for a matched set of manifolds.

Got your voicemail yesterday. Sorry I couldn't get back to you. Had a project reviving @daveb FJ40. At any rate, I do not have that particular manifold.

FWIW, considering the likelihood that a replacement exhaust manifold will not exactly align with the ears of your intake, and trying to force a one piece manifold into place will likely lead to premature failure, I would suggest looking for a matched set of manifolds.
Thank you for getting back to me and I am grateful for the tip Mark I will work on finding/acquiring a matching set. Wish me luck

I have an intake/exhaust set on a Jan 76 motor. Exhaust valve is free, head pipe studs are good, etc. I'm in Wyoming and willing to ship. Just need to know what a fair price would be.

I have an intake/exhaust set on a Jan 76 motor. Exhaust valve is free, head pipe studs are good, etc. I'm in Wyoming and willing to ship. Just need to know what a fair price would be.
That seems to be what I need, can you please send photos, part numbers, etc? What would you charge for shipping all that? Thamk you for reaching out

PM sent with pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom