1 1/8" round switch for LED lights? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
I got a Front Runner drawer set for a 70-series. It has knock outs on either side panel for accessories. All the knock outs are 1 1/8" diameter. That works fine for my power ports but I want to mount one switch as well for a rear LED light.

I can't find anything in that size for switches. Anybody got a link or suggestion?

I have thought about using one of the power ports, gut it and mount the switch inside it and then mount that to the side panel. Rather not though, just need a switch for an 1 1/8" hole.

Cheers

I got a Front Runner drawer set for a 70-series. It has knock outs on either side panel for accessories. All the knock outs are 1 1/8" diameter. That works fine for my power ports but I want to mount one switch as well for a rear LED light.

I can't find anything in that size for switches. Anybody got a link or suggestion?

I have thought about using one of the power ports, gut it and mount the switch inside it and then mount that to the side panel. Rather not though, just need a switch for an 1 1/8" hole.

Cheers

I would probably do something like this.

Amazon product ASIN B06ZYD44P5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom