Good thing my hair is short or I’d have pulled it all out by now.
Trying to reinstall the rubber channel into the metal runner (yes making up my own terms) for the regulator in my passenger window. All are lined up...
Then for the life of me I can’t get it to hold past 1/3 being rolled down...
Looking for the following parts for my FJ62:
- Driverside window regulator and motor - preferably just the motor.
- Front Driverside seat in good condition - no rips or tears.
- Back seat seatbelt.
All shipped to 93401
Got the usual problem - worn out drivers side window crank. Anybody out there know how to fix one of these (older style 1970) or know where I can buy a new one (or good used if such a thing exists). Thanks.
Was hoping to find any advice from the pros in here on how to replace window regulator on early FJ40. I have the wing vent windows on this door. The access to the innards of this door look like a PITA! If anyone has any photos or has a simple 'do it yourself' guide to do this, I'd welcome any...
We have many LAND CRUISER parts:
- Instrument panel reinforcement 5533060060 $150
- Step Assy 52351-60021 $150
- Floor mat support plate 58574-60010 -$30
- Remote control left, right 69732AC010 69731AC010 -$10 set
- Motor Assy, Power SE 85820-30400; 85820-30230; 85820-32020 - $30...
Hi - seeking a good condition Window Regulator for front driver's side of 1985 FJ60 - shipped to 60091 (Chicago suburbs)
NO Longer seeking - unable to delete the whole post - thanks for the private responses.