Wanted Drivers side window regulator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for good working front drivers side window regulator. Mine is bent and un repairable.

Sorry i completly forgot. Its a 1975. No wing windows.

Not trying to hijack your post but I have been looking for a DS Window regulator for a 1974 since January. If anyone miraculously has two, I'm definitely in the market.

I was hoping to get $40 each to your door for the clean ones. If no one pops in over the dirty one, I'll throw it in with the "opposite" one.
My best guess is the really clean one and reall dirty one are passengers, the other is a driver. See photo for details.
Anyone else disagree?

Screenshot_20170503-201631.jpg

Ill probubly just take both the clean ones just to be safe. Whats the best way to pay?
Paypal, Venmo..

Ill probubly just take both the clean ones just to be safe. Whats the best way to pay?
Paypal, Venmo..

Well, if they are indeed both drivers door regulators and you find yourself not needing the second one, I would really appreciate you considering offloading it to me.

I was hoping to get $40 each to your door for the clean ones. If no one pops in over the dirty one, I'll throw it in with the "opposite" one.
Sounds great ill take them both. Whats the best way to pay you? Pay pal , venmo...

The clean ones are different... I'm unsure of dirty one.
Perfect that way i cant go wrong one way or another ill end up with the drivers side regulator. How would you like payment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom