Bull just lifted my 80 - before and after pix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
before.jpg

after.jpg

2 - OME 850J Front Coil Spring
2 - N73L Front Nitrocharger Shock Absorbers (Extended Length)
2 - OME 863J Rear Coil Spring
2 - N74L Rear Nitrocharger Shock Absorbers (Extended Length)
1 - OME CA77B Caster Correction Kit
1 - OME SD24 Steering Damper

Can't wait to take her for a spin!

Yup, 35's, sliders, and a winch are next on the wish list! Hopefully this '91 with 250,000 miles isn't too much of a pig with the bigger tires.

Yup, 35's, sliders, and a winch are next on the wish list! Hopefully this '91 with 250,000 miles isn't too much of a pig with the bigger tires.

Sounds good to me... I would really recommend the MetalTech sliders, they are worth every penny! I can tell you that my 97 with 35s needs gears, but it's live-able. You will want to start saving change for those too. Congrats on the build.

Also, MetalTech sells metal spacers to level the truck. They have both 1.5" and 2". There is an install thread on here of me putting mine it. Another mod that is totally worth it. :cheers:

I emailed MetalTech and they currently do not have sliders for a '91. Neither does Slee or Hanna. Any idea where I can "buy 'em now?"
You can see I've already had body work done right there after I met a big boulder....twice.

Look's like BFG's from Costco from what I've been able to gather here through searching. Although I really like the aggressive "tractor tire" look of these Wild Country RVT's from Les Schwab.

Man this is going to be hard to swap at a loss - these 32's don't even have 1000 miles on 'em. Wish I at least had more than 150 horsepower to burn out in 'em.

what kind of skid plate is on there?

also, are my eyes playing tricks on me or does that rig not have front flares and does have rear flares?

is that a front tow hitch below the arb in the first pic?

what kind of skid plate is on there?

also, are my eyes playing tricks on me or does that rig not have front flares and does have rear flares?

That would be the skid plate from Slee http://sleeoffroad.com/products/skid_main.htm
I wondering if anyone would notice that difference in the two pics.

And yeah, no flares on the front....I lost those to that boulder I mentioned earlier...

CARNAGE01.jpg

solidrockoffroad.com also makes sliders for 91's.

Nice looking rig. Any vibes with the lift?

Nice! And now Bull can do some magic on the 40 we're buying! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom