Fender flares for an Fj60>>Nissan Pathfinder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone looked into using Nissan Pathfinder fender flares (molding) on a FJ60? Can be purchased aftermarket $35 or obtained from junkyards. I haven't measured yet but it looks close.

I wish I could get a set of mud flaps for that price. The dealer wants $90 per flap! Yikes!

Has anyone looked into using Nissan Pathfinder fender flares (molding) on a FJ60? Can be purchased aftermarket $35 or obtained from junkyards. I haven't measured yet but it looks close.

It's a cool idea. If you believe in the karma bank, buy some, see if they work, and post up the results here. Though I just did Cruisin the Woods run in Tillamook Oregon, and fender flairs wouldn't have made it between some of the trees...

I have one (driver's side) for a 93 pathfinder you can have for free..It is in Austin, TX though...just pay shipping...

Luis

what years are you talking about?
87-90 are the same
91-95 are a bit different IIRC
96 and up are a totally different body style

i can check this out for you guys
i can get a front and a rear from nissan and see whats up. i can return them no problem once i do this.
just gotta know what year

picking up a front and a rear flare from my boyz at nissan. 93' and up is what they have in stock.
i'll see how they fit tonight and let ya know. :D

well with a little cutting an fanagling...... i do believe these flares will work,NO PROBLEM!

i'll post a couple pics in the morning .
the flares i picked up were off a 93-95 pathfinder, but i believe any p/f from 87-93 is what your going to want to look for.
the 93 and newer flares have a notch cut for mud flaps.

:bounce:

if you go looking for these in a bone yard your gonna want to look for 4dr pathfinder flares.

like i said, with alittle trimming of the flare. i think these are the deal.
they seemed to fit real well.

enjoy!
DSC01212.JPG
DSC01211.JPG

Damn, those look about perfect! Now how is it that a 60 looks so much better than a pathfinder.....?

Damn, those look about perfect! Now how is it that a 60 looks so much better than a pathfinder.....?

i agree.
i'm gonna try and find a used set today.

some slight rotation of the flare and BAM!!!!! a real nice fit,cut the ends after mounting.......:cool:

So these flares come stock on pathfinders of that vintage?

So these flares come stock on pathfinders of that vintage?

alot of them did, you can buy them new from the dealer.

i tried what i thought was a good wrecking yard, they told me they only sold them used with the fender or 1/4 panel. :confused:
i think the guy had them confused with the painted style on a 96' and newer path.

90-95's are the 4dr's

I do like the way they look, but......
fender-flairs=trapped water=rust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom