OEM Soft Doors and Misc stuff fj40 stuff (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I have these OEM soft doors for sale completely redone with new weather strip except for the corner window(impossible to find). Fabric is Eshan's khaki vinly and paint color is a slight variation of Dune Beige. Also have a never used trail cover I got in the group buy that went south a while back. It is khaki color and was sized to fit over Eshan's Pakistan top on my fj40. Other item is the glove box work lamp, I ordered it from Toyota but I do not think it is the same as the original OEM light. Final item is working brake booster from I believe an fj62. Prices are as follows and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer from 82801.

doors:$500
cover$100 (sold)
booster:$40
Light:$20

Any questions jusr ask. If you need more pictures I can send via email.

5.jpg

3.jpg
5.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
Any pix of the cover?

Brian, looks like you did a great job on those doors. I wish the rest of my rig were worthy of something that clean. For anyone with a dune beige cruiser, this would be a no-brainer. Just gotta be patience and wait for that 'right' buyer to come along.

Good luck.

Mark A.

That booster is a steal for someone doing a disk brake swap....

Are the doors still available? Exactly what I'm looking for...

The doors were sold...don't know about the booster

I would try emailing him through his user name about the booster. I know he sold his 40, so he might not be on mud much anymore? I bought the doors, but I have'nt seen whether the booster sold....or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom