Cruise Moab 2024 (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like a couple of the trails on the list have unfortunately been closed. I was hoping to see Hey Joe Canyon, and deadmans point/ springs.
This is a big part of the reason I try to get out there once a year.
I know there's plenty of trails out there, but thats a damn shame.
Agreed. It’s a huge bummer. Now the BLM is trying to take away the Swell!! 😡

WANTED!
Looking for a rear, short side axle shaft. Planning to run Pritchett Canyon at Cruise Moab this year. Extra spare parts will be a bonus! I had planed on having rear RCV’s already, but such is life. Please let me know if you have any that you’re willing to part with! Thanks y’all!

Found some spares. 👍

3/16/24 is trail selection day. Be on the look out for emails with more information.
55A912A9-5C28-4BB8-A535-CD5E43A1D07D.jpeg

Don't forget!
This Saturday is trail selection!
If you're leading or gunning trails, you do not have to do anything for said day that you lead. If you're leading gunning all 3 days, no need to do anything at all

Don't forget!
This Saturday is trail selection!
If you're leading or gunning trails, you do not have to do anything for said day that you lead. If you're leading gunning all 3 days, no need to do anything at?
Hello,
Will there be a trail schedule posted before selection ?

Thank you

Hello,
Will there be a trail schedule posted before selection ?

Thank you
Every trail we run is listed on our website. We run 25+ trails everyday (some of the hardcore trails only get ran once). Most trails start between 8 and 10am. Some start earlier.

Every trail we run is listed on our website. We run 25+ trails everyday (some of the hardcore trails only get ran once). Most trails start between 8 and 10am. Some start earlier.

How about the lockhart overnight run.

Thank you

Lockhart starts on Tuesday - Wednesday. Meeting location is determined by trail leader.
If you get on Lockhart the trail leader emails all participants prior to the trail run happening.
I do know they are running it North to South (backwards) this year..

Sorry you didn’t get in. We are limited by our permit from the BLM and the state of Utah land trust.

We do have a wait list that you can sign up on.

Hey all - just bumping this back up to see if anyone has a registration to sell/transfer!

Hey all - just bumping this back up to see if anyone has a registration to sell/transfer!
Maybe as it gets closer. We do have 60ish people on the wait list.

Ah i see so you can either pick between Lockhart or the Swell. That was my main concern as i wanted to do both.

Thank you!
Yeah. Swell is popular. Try for that one first. The BLM has the swell in its sites next. 😡
If they get their way we may not be able to run it next year.

Is there a link to the trail sign up page? Or does it open up on saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom