Moab Trail Recommendation? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swhme

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all! I’m going to be driving to Moab this afternoon, leaving in the morning, and I’ve got a few hours to spare, so I’m looking for a trail recommendation.

Priority is scenery— I have my wife with me, and she gets very nervous off-road, for context, going over Engineer in Silverton is way too stressful for her. No sheer cliffs, please! I’m good with some technical wheeling.

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Fins and Things is easy with good views.

Top of the World is more technical, but not difficult, with a huge drop off, but amazing view, at the end of the trail.

Potash Road is partially in Canyonland National Park I believe, but does have huge drop offs at the top. It’s a very wide road though. Lots of Colorado River views.

Gemini Bridge to Long Canyon, Copper Ridge, Chicken Corners and Deadman’s Point are easy starter trails too.

Suggest getting a trail mapping program and guide book. Some areas are very remote. Bring a friend.

Did Elephant Hill solo and my favorite Trail thus far. If you plan an overnighter, Camp at Devils Kitchen #4 as one of my favorites (this Trail), EVER. Led a stock Tacoma out of it on 33" street tires, not built. They did not do SOB hill.

Are any of tghe closed trails being opened again ? or to early to say ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom