Cruise Moab 2024 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a link to the trail sign up page? Or does it open up on saturday?
No link yet....
An email will be sent out before 10am Saturday morning.
A link will be added to the Cruise Moab website at 10am on Saturday.

You'll need to log in with the email you used and password that you made for this.

E6884817-8E9A-40B9-9AC4-EB890CB1937C.jpeg

10am MTN time
Email coming in the morning before 10am MTN time
Link on website goes live at 10am
Hope y’all remember your login information that you said you would when you registered

The waiting room is open! Get in there before 10

What trails did you get?
I’m running Cliffhanger, Pritchett Canyon, and The Pickle.

Moab_Prerun 2024-64.jpeg

Little more than 2 weeks out. Who’s ready??
I for one won’t be wrenching on the 80 the night before I leave. 🤣🤪

Officially 2 weeks out!
D779EB6B-9171-4175-9DBA-3EB0CF0F5BE4.jpeg

I will be there Sunday the 14th and looking to run some trails before the Event.
We will be looking for others to run trails with if anyone else is showing up early :cool: PM me

Last edited:
Will be there in less then 2 weeks 😜

I will be there Sunday the 14th and looking to run some trails before the Event.
We will looking for other to run trails with if anyone else is showing up early :cool: PM me

I'll be there at some point Wednesday afternoon.

We will be looking for others to run trails with if anyone else is showing up early :cool: PM me
We plan on arriving Monday, it'll be good to see you again!!

Hello,
Are we supposed to get emails from trail leaders in regards to details such as meeting points etc.

Thank you

Hello,
Are we supposed to get emails from trail leaders in regards to details such as meeting points etc.

Thank you
When you go to registration and get your tech inspection They will give you everything you need to know about where and when to meet what Radio channel for that run ect . It will be in your packet

Hello,

Thank you
Log into www.cruisemoab.com and navigate to "Select/Update Trails" from the top nav bar.

There you'll find the trails you are currently signed up for by day.

TRAIL MEET UP AND FRS/HAM CHANNELS - Cruise Moab - https://www.cruisemoab.com/meet/ <-- this link will take you to the full list of meet up points/departure times/comms channels for every trail run all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom