Cruise Moab 2024 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
dates are set.
Registration opens early 2024
More information here.

C30DFD51-AE4F-4B3B-A2E4-5F4213133921.jpeg

I'm thanking about it. I have a lot of things I'm dealing with right now a d for the past 3 years

It’s been at the old Spanish Trail arena the last three years seems like everybody likes that spot figure that’s where it will be next year too.
You can not with a straight face tell me People like Camping there . But it is a good spot to hold a event .

OK Jeff, whats the concerns with that spot ? PM me when you get a chance.

We lost a lot of trails the other day in the Moab region!

Please help! Donate to the Blue Ribbon Coalition so they can continue to fight the good fight!

Tyler with Independence Overland produced a nice presentation about the closing of Moab trails.

^ Heartbreaking as I've yet to make it out to Moab and it was on my short list for next year. How will the closures effect the event?

^ Heartbreaking as I've yet to make it out to Moab and it was on my short list for next year. How will the closures effect the event?

Wish I could say. I am planning to go to Cruise Moab 2024.

We've lost a few trails for the time being.
Will see how it pans out as we get closer.
We still have a lot of trails to run.

Registration opens 2/10/24!
Get signed up for all emails regarding Cruise Moab!

801DB2C3-D2A0-4726-A4E1-9D2D09CB9223.jpeg

whats the concerns with that spot ?
It's basically a dirt parking lot, when the wind comes up it can be nasty !! and it will.
That being said it's very convenient and affordable and I have stayed there the last few years ;)

Last edited:
Can someone provide information about sponsoring Cruise Moab 2024? We are currently a TLCA sponsor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom