Cruise Moab 2024 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

9 more
B476E714-0F05-4BAB-B2D0-96D8729FBDF9.jpeg

One more week! 2/10/24 at 10am MTN time. That’s noon for you east coast peps, 11 for the midwesterners and 9 for our west coast people.
557BC2B3-5841-4FC6-B4A2-3C270ABDBCD5.jpeg

6 more to go. FYI, Saturday the 10th is just registration day. Trail registration won’t be till later sometime in March. Will keep ya posted.
9245B2B3-3223-4666-A7BB-57A5177F0697.jpeg

Alright alright alright….. 2 more days till registration y’all
63D1F927-D2AC-4C37-A797-590E316B0EB1.jpeg

Last call on early registration for vendors. Friday at 5pm MTN the link for vendors will no longer work.
IMG_3509.jpeg

This is a sweet Cruiser!
Story is the guy that owns it is the "OG" owner. His dad bought it new when he was a teen and he's been driving it since. He did the Rubicon in the 70's with it too. Really nice guy. He ran Moab rim with on in it and wasn't afraid to beat on it.

Story is the guy that owns it is the "OG" owner. His dad bought it new when he was a teen and he's been driving it since. He did the Rubicon in the 70's with it too. Really nice guy. He ran Moab rim with on in it and wasn't afraid to beat on it.
That is a very cool story. I won’t be making it to Moab this year as I am using most of my PTO to finish my Cruiser, which I acquired from my dad in 1995. I promised to give it a good home and to keep it stock. I’ve honored one of those. He is so excited to be able to ride in it again.

I’ll be watching this event from my phone so I hope that folks post pictures and videos throughout the week.

IMG_8883.jpeg

P3200061_Original.jpeg

IMG_0600.jpeg

FYI!
Cruise Moab registration opens tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. MST

REGISTRATION DETAILS

• We will be opening registration on Saturday, Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. Mountain Standard Time on www.cruisemoab.com. That's tomorrow!
  • We have implemented a waiting room system that will meter the number of people able to register simultaneously. This will prevent our website from crashing during registration.
  • We recommend entering the waiting room before 10 a.m. It doesn't make any difference whether you enter it at 8:00 a.m. or 9:55 a.m. Just get there before registration opens.
  • Registration will open at 10 a.m. mountain time. Everyone who is there at that time will be assigned a random position in line to register. You'll be able to see your place in line and an estimated time until it's your turn. This information will update once every minute.
  • Anyone arriving after 10 a.m. will go to the back of the queue.
  • Please be patient. We're letting in 5 people per minute to register. Your turn will arrive!
  • It is likely that the event will sell out rapidly as it has for the past several years, so we recommend registering Saturday morning. If you wait until the afternoon, you may be disappointed.
  • Registration is for the event only (not trail selection). You'll select your trails a few weeks after you sign up.

EVENT DATES
Wednesday, April 17 - Sunday, April 21, 2024
Overnight runs start Monday, April 15

CRUISE MOAB 2024 AWESOMENESS INCLUDES:
  • All the classic trail runs, including multiple choices for overnight runs.
  • Vendor Expo on Thursday night, bigger and better than ever!
  • Group BBQ dinner on Friday night (Same night as the Raffle).
  • Raffle with top-notch prizes from great 4x4 brands, outfitters, and shops.
  • Unique swag and official merchandise, available only at the event.
  • New, awesome hoodie made in the USA! This will be the best hoodie you own (if you choose to buy one).
  • Camping right at the Old Spanish Trail Arena so you can hang out with old friends and make new ones. And yes, we're planning to have the shower truck again this year, so you can wash off the trail dust.

Registered. See you guys there. Looking forward to my second time round.

Thanks @ajordan1975 and Rising Sun team for such a slick operation - the waiting room set up this year worked real nice.

Sold out in 1 hour 8 min.
AF70C66E-873A-4295-8A23-EA52EC6D6544.jpeg

Awesome job on selling out the event! I'll be the first to chime in and say I missed the cut- if anyone has a registration and can't make it, please let me know. Haven't been since 2019 and would really love to take my daughter this year.

Awesome job on selling out the event! I'll be the first to chime in and say I missed the cut- if anyone has a registration and can't make it, please let me know. Haven't been since 2019 and would really love to take my daughter this year.
Sorry you didn’t get in. We are limited by our permit from the BLM and the state of Utah land trust.

We do have a wait list that you can sign up on.

Last edited:
It looks like a couple of the trails on the list have unfortunately been closed. I was hoping to see Hey Joe Canyon, and deadmans point/ springs.
This is a big part of the reason I try to get out there once a year.
I know there's plenty of trails out there, but thats a damn shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom