For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also - Still looking for a set of 80 series wheels !!! Or stock 1st gen Tacoma Steelies !!

I have a set of 80 series wheels I will sell you.

Also - Still looking for a set of 80 series wheels !!! Or stock 1st gen Tacoma Steelies !!
I have a set of 4 40th anniversary with 285 ko2s and one or two regular ones with no tires that may be for sale if I find a set of these
65DE2E2C-7319-4019-BAD1-8E85532A315B.jpeg

Last edited:
2017 GX 460 free stuff:
All factory skid plates. The fuel tank skid is supposed to fit 4Runners as well. Probably anything not attached to rear engine mount cross member will fit, as the GX V8 requires relocation of this cross member.

Factory running boards in silver metallic.

All is in very good condition.

SOLD

I have a set of 80 series wits end bushing press tool set for sale. These will allow you to replace all the control, pans hard and radius arm bushings. Used them a couple times. Asking 160.

Last edited:
Bunch of free stuff:

Stock exhaust from a Tacoma. Not sure what year, I am thinking around 2011

Dodge transmission, from a diesel. That's all I know.

Ford parts. Exhaust def system and parts, ring and pinion, air box. I think from an earlier 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4.

Trailer ramps

All parts in Moriarty.
PXL_20240222_192128527.MP.jpg
PXL_20240222_191724845.MP.jpg
PXL_20240222_191736679.MP.jpg
PXL_20240222_191711019.MP.jpg
PXL_20240222_191740325.MP.jpg

I could use the trailer ramps. If they can stay there for a couple weeks. I will pick them up when I return your tool.
They're yours. I will take them home. I am trying to give some stuff away before scrapping it. At my bro's shop.

Does anyone have any stock oem 80seriea springs laying around. If you have an aftermarket set can you provide part#. Thanks. Their going on my Sequoia

Last edited:
I believe I have set. Are you looking for front and rear or?

My bad, I'm looking for rear springs.
I am pretty sure I have a set but will look to confirm. I am in the Jemez though but may be making a trip through Albuquerque this weekend.

I am pretty sure I have a set but will look to confirm. I am in the Jemez though but may be making a trip through Albuquerque this weekend.
Ok great, keep me updated. Making an excuse to Jemez is always a great idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom