Purist Step away. Mint 400 2023 FJ45 (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

get it!!!!

78 7.jpg

well, bastards cut to commercial as rob was rolling through the switchbacks at hammertown, but he should be across the finish line celebrating now!!! congrats rob and the toyota that can!!!
We were screaming at the TV when they cut to a prerecorded segment.

Well we finished our lap and DIDN'T DNF. I will get the full story out. The Ol Girl kicked ass. No issues and No body damage

Yup. I thought I recognized the gloves. :lol:

We completed 25 mile prolog ( Qualifing ) Saturday on Sunday we finished the 93 mile loup. Toughest course I could have imagined. On Monday I was walking thru Hammer town and met a few racers who were racing the desert also. Everyone's first question was " Rob why didn't you take any of the stock by-passes ? Your kidding there were by-passes " They never got loaded into our GPS so we basically we ran the Unlimited Stock course LOL So Proud of my 45 for holding up and finishing. I came home yesterday I will be Honest it kicked my butt. The next few days I am just going to relax and take it easy. The 45 and myself earned a break LOL

424742508_729818859256526_5824483614118614713_n.jpg

We completed 25 mile prolog ( Qualifing ) Saturday on Sunday we finished the 93 mile loup. Toughest course I could have imagined. On Monday I was walking thru Hammer town and met a few racers who were racing the desert also. Everyone's first question was " Rob why didn't you take any of the stock by-passes ? Your kidding there were by-passes " They never got loaded into our GPS so we basically we ran the Unlimited Stock course LOL So Proud of my 45 for holding up and finishing. I came home yesterday I will be Honest it kicked my butt. The next few days I am just going to relax and take it easy. The 45 and myself earned a break LOL

View attachment 3547592
Good job Rob,What is next!!!

Last edited:
Good job Ron, What is next!!!
Relax and take a break. Maybe do some less demanding retirement stuff LOL Spoiler alert - we'll see how things are going in July

And this happened. She is a UK Ultra4 photographer and owns a 70 series and found us during tech. All week she was one of our biggest fans. So when everything was over I let her take the 45 for a spin and she wanted to do a handstand on the tailgate LOLOL

424898652_6486634151436047_3164417021669097239_n.jpg

20240130_143122.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom