3FE exhaust on 2F head (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally finished mine up. The gentleman that I bought the manifolds from had ceramic coated them and had generally made them pretty. Really happy with the outcome.
20240120_104356.jpg
20240120_104022.jpg

did you buy or make the Y-pipe? what size inlet and outlet Y-pipe is that. I have the manifolds sitting on the bench while I am gathering parts so this was nice to see.

did you buy or make the Y-pipe? what size inlet and outlet Y-pipe is that. I have the manifolds sitting on the bench while I am gathering parts so this was nice to see.
I had a local exhaust shop fab the y-pipe and attach it to the stock exhaust. I used 3fe exhaust flanges and the "stubs" to give the shop something to start with, and that diameter is in this thread (around two inches, I think). If you don't have the down pipes, you can still get them from RockAuto.

thanks. I have the stock pipes from rock auto but had no clue on the Y-pipe. I am guessing I will do the same and have the exhaust shop figure it out. Did you add an O2 sensor to the new pipes?

thanks. I have the stock pipes from rock auto but had no clue on the Y-pipe. I am guessing I will do the same and have the exhaust shop figure it out. Did you add an O2 sensor to the new pipes?

We've had a local shop make new exhaust on both a 2F and 3FE. For the 2F no O2 sensor is needed, but for the 3FE we needed new O2 sensor bungs installed. This was a simple task for the exhaust shop and the bungs were placed in location similar to the stock location.

We've had a local shop make new exhaust on both a 2F and 3FE. For the 2F no O2 sensor is needed, but for the 3FE we needed new O2 sensor bungs installed. This was a simple task for the exhaust shop and the bungs were placed in location similar to the stock location.
Yep, no need for O2 sensors on the 2F.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom