Spotted???? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did not but I think it belongs to @Von Hayek. I’m curious also.

Yeah, that's mine. Been up for sale forever, but I haven't advertised it yet. Crate LS with under 1k miles, sliders, bumpers, lift. Somone sideswiped one of the mirrors recently--I have two non-electrical mirrors to put on it before I advertise it. Anyone interested can certainly PM me.

Honest Barts Used Cars - Your job is your credit, buy here, pay here.
You forgot the taillight warranty.
I wish I had the scratch for that 62.

I think that maybe @Von Hayek 62. It’s a really nice rig!

Was at the toyota dealership and saw that Toyota now offers a all wheel drive wagon on the corolla platform. Sits up a bit higher than a stock corolla.

IMG_4319.jpeg

Saw this is Springfield at the commuter lot off backlick rd
1000008070.jpg

Was at the toyota dealership and saw that Toyota now offers a all wheel drive wagon on the corolla platform. Sits up a bit higher than a stock corolla.

View attachment 3531970

AND and a Pontiac Aztek looking tent for the Turd Gen Taco. :poof:

AND and a Pontiac Aztek looking tent for the Turd Gen Taco. :poof:
Yeah it is Steven Toyota. They also carry every Yeti cooler and Costa sunglasses in the showroom. In dealing with the sales and business managers they were actually very pleasant and easy to work with.

Saw these lovely siblings...parked at the fence just looking to get out and play! In the Salida/Poncha Springs area in CO.

And my friends' farmhand herding their cattle on the new ranch property...it's too damn cold to be on horesback!

At the end of 28 where it dumps onto 7.
20240127_143704.jpg

At The Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg this week, in the Outfitters Hall.

20240205_GAOS2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom