For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Well I officially joined the 200 crew. 2021 Grey/Terra with 32k miles, Ed Martin built with ARB onboard air, rear air bags, CarPlay, LRA 12.5 gal tank, BudBuilt skids, 1" spacers in the front, and other misc stuff like PPF and chrome delete. I paid $92.5k. My rationale (confirmed by a few here) was that it's a high 80's truck sans mods and paying for 25% of the mods seemed fair since they were done by a reputable shop (that and I was going to do a few of them right off the bat anyway).

I'm sure some will say I overpaid, but the fact of the matter is that this is a long term purchase and I don't care so much about a couple thousand bucks in the grand scheme of this purchase. It was exactly the kind of mild "build" I was looking for and I couldn't be happier!
I think you're undervaluing the mods, so I'm definitely not in the 'overpaid camp'... other than I wish I could drop that kind of coin on a nicely built LC.

If they had been useable mods installed by the PO personally or an unknown quality shop, and not particularly what you wanted, I think 20-25% is fair valuation. Specific mods that you want that were also installed by a reputable shop could easily be valued at twice that in my opinion. Congrats on the purchase!

Make sure the airbags are kept at least with it's minimal pressure, else, the vehicle will bottom out and the bump stop will be your shock which then rip the top mount off the frame!

Found a stock 2011 Canadian LX with only about 60k miles asking $48500 CAD (35500 USD). Question is for anyone experienced in the import process that can comment on if it's worth it (and the Canadian taxes, import fees, etc)?

Well I officially joined the 200 crew. 2021 Grey/Terra with 32k miles, Ed Martin built with ARB onboard air, rear air bags, CarPlay, LRA 12.5 gal tank, BudBuilt skids, 1" spacers in the front, and other misc stuff like PPF and chrome delete. I paid $92.5k. My rationale (confirmed by a few here) was that it's a high 80's truck sans mods and paying for 25% of the mods seemed fair since they were done by a reputable shop (that and I was going to do a few of them right off the bat anyway).

I'm sure some will say I overpaid, but the fact of the matter is that this is a long term purchase and I don't care so much about a couple thousand bucks in the grand scheme of this purchase. It was exactly the kind of mild "build" I was looking for and I couldn't be happier!

Pics of the first real wash after the drive home and with her stablemate:

View attachment 3308046

View attachment 3308047

Now if anyone wants to buy my CLEAN '06 with 226k miles, you know where to find me!

I just need to know who sold that... And what drugs they were on.

I just need to know who sold that... And what drugs they were on.
Private sale and the guy couldn't have been any nicer! Only reason he was selling was that he was relocating and didn't see the Cruiser getting the kind of use he wanted when he moved.

Does this look sprayed? Looks too black for a 2016 year

image_0.jpeg

image_0.jpeg

Does this look sprayed? Looks too black for a 2016 year

View attachment 3311954

View attachment 3311955
Not to me, it does look like it has some exposure to mid west/ Northern climates in the Winter.

If the KDSS screws, Control Arm and strut/shock bolts are freeable, there isn’t anything in those pics that would stop me from buying the truck, IF I lived in those areas and/or planned to trail ride it, just invest in some cleanup and further preventive maintenance.

The wear on the steering wheel and his claim about no known discrepancies on mileage (at the very top of the listing) tells me this has higher miles than what's reported in the instrument.
Looks like it was imported from Mexico, considering in the US Carfax estimates over 1.9 million cars with rolled back odometers, number may be higher in Mexico - who knows :)

Also, it may be just a person with many rings driving in a town city with stop and go traffic.

2 years ago while sipping bourbon, I put a deposit down on new Rivian R1S. Well I just got notice it is to be delivered. Now I've never even test drove a Rivian, so have no idea if I will like it or not. And in the meantime my opinions on the sustainability of EVs has changed a little.

With all that being said, I may be putting my 2014 Land Cruiser up for sale. Silver/Black, Mileage is 120,000. I am the second owner, had 28K when I bought it in 2015. Sporting (4) Rock Warriors and 285/70 (my spare was stolen) so stock 18" spare in there now.

I plan to see what Rivian will offer for trade, but figure I will probably get more on public market. Current thoughts are $45,000 (pics below)

Last edited:

Anybody need an armored and bullet proof 200?
No idea how this would price out because there is definitely a "special" market for these kind of things. Going to watch with my popcorn.

This is the Cars and Bid and BaT listings I do not like, reeks of flipper. So many listings of "acquired in 2022/2023, added 1000 miles" and psuedo dealers.

Guessing this one was imported by a dealer and they have a pretty high reserve on it. If not, probably not a lot of desire for a LC200 that gets even worse MPG and does not have working windows... so price could come in low.

2 years ago while sipping bourbon, I put a deposit down on new Rivian R1S. Well I just got notice it is to be delivered. Now I've never even test drove a Rivian, so have no idea if I will like it or not. And in the meantime my opinions on the sustainability of EVs has changed a little.

With all that being said, I may be putting my 2014 Land Cruiser up for sale. Silver/Black, Mileage is 120,000. I am the second owner, had 28K when I bought it in 2015. Sporting (4) Rock Warriors and 285/70 (my spare was stolen) so stock 18" spare in there now.

I plan to see what Rivian will offer for trade, but figure I will probably get more on public market. Current thoughts are $45,000 (pics below)

Not the best scenario but id probably do it just out of sheer boredom.

You cant keep both?

Not the best scenario but id probably do it just out of sheer boredom.

You cant keep both?

I could keep both, but running out of driveway space. I have 2 weekend cars, wife’s company car, and now my College age boys will be home for the summer with their 2 cars.

The neighbor’s think we are starting a car lot !

1981 FJ40
2006 Porsche Carrera
2014 Land Cruiser
2014 Honda Accord
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2023 Nissan Altima
2023 Rivian R1S

I could keep both, but running out of driveway space. I have 2 weekend cars, wife’s company car, and now my College age boys will be home for the summer with their 2 cars.

The neighbor’s think we are starting a car lot !

What are they driving? I cant think of anything cooler than an old toyota for a college boyz.
Im sure they want something fast though! Oh to be young…

What are they driving? I cant think of anything cooler than an old toyota for a college boyz.
Im sure they want something fast though! Oh to be young…

2014 Honda Accord
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (21 yr old with horrible driving history!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom