AirDownGearUp SS1: Storage, Sleeper and Drawer System for 100 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was literally just about to email you asking if this was possible!

Last question I have is whether I can combine this with the sleeper system?
Absolutely! You can definitely run a full width sleeper with the kitchen cover in place. We've done this for several customers already. Our standard sleeper is split 50/50, so when you are ready to pull the kitchen cover, the sleeper for the drawer side can even stay in place. We try to make this as modular as possible!

We don't yet have that option on the website (we will soon!), but we can send you a quote/invoice detailing out this exact setup. You can call/text at 719-426-1528, or email us at info@airdowngearup.com and we'll get you going!

Wish i went with the drawers as well :) The Tempur-pediic 3” topper fit really well on the SS1.

332579688_1367700147326630_1029623582053761994_n.jpg

333082198_740574287475684_3410393010991714637_n.jpg

Absolutely! You can definitely run a full width sleeper with the kitchen cover in place. We've done this for several customers already. Our standard sleeper is split 50/50, so when you are ready to pull the kitchen cover, the sleeper for the drawer side can even stay in place. We try to make this as modular as possible!

We don't yet have that option on the website (we will soon!), but we can send you a quote/invoice detailing out this exact setup. You can call/text at 719-426-1528, or email us at info@airdowngearup.com and we'll get you going!
This is so sick. I had no idea. When ordering these kind of things where they are slightly modified from the website, is it best to email or call instead?
Also, have you ever thought of making a cover for the drawer that can sort of be a table on it's own? Like when you pull out the drawer there is a 1-2' aluminum cover that lays on the sides of the walls of the drawers that you could place something on?

This is so sick. I had no idea. When ordering these kind of things where they are slightly modified from the website, is it best to email or call instead?
Also, have you ever thought of making a cover for the drawer that can sort of be a table on it's own? Like when you pull out the drawer there is a 1-2' aluminum cover that lays on the sides of the walls of the drawers that you could place something on?
Reaching out via email at info@airdowngearup.com is the best bet for setting up something not listed on the website.

As far as the drawer cover/table.... you stated exactly what we have in mind for a product rolling out this year! We are intending to release a product that would be a richlite surface with 3d printed feet that would 'clip' into the drawer sides. This would provide additional work space and is 100% removable to be transferred to a table, for example. Almost spooky how closely you described what we have in mind!

Kyle

Reaching out via email at info@airdowngearup.com is the best bet for setting up something not listed on the website.

As far as the drawer cover/table.... you stated exactly what we have in mind for a product rolling out this year! We are intending to release a product that would be a richlite surface with 3d printed feet that would 'clip' into the drawer sides. This would provide additional work space and is 100% removable to be transferred to a table, for example. Almost spooky how closely you described what we have in mind!

Kyle
Amazing! Great minds think alike. Will email when I eventually get to an order scenario in my life. Thanks!

Took advantage of the REI markdowns and REI annual credits and grabbed this for next to nothing: Exped Megamat 15 Duo .. now I have one for my Alu-Cab RTT and the ADGU sleeper.

AAC040C2-280E-4076-BF9D-98657BAE2EF7.jpeg

the mount for the floating screen has a short and a long option mounts (both included). It is a fixed mount, no flip-out (only a few degree tilting up or down)

Checking out your drawer system pics and also noticed the Head Unit. How does it mount? Can it flip out of the way for the ‘03+ computer screen?

This replaces the non-NAV head unit.

Can a guy just purchase the platform anymore? Didn't see that as an option on the website.

Can a guy just purchase the platform anymore? Didn't see that as an option on the website.
Definitely!

It's an option on every listing. You'll want "Platform Only". Then select sleeper yes or no, then the birch or Richlite. Shipping or install is included in all our pricing for systems now.

1678510540591.png

I had a question. For the sleeper platform, have you had any test regarding dogs? We travel a lot with the dogs where they are in the back sitting. Just wondering if when folded up if it’s been dog tested. Got two dogs 115 and 75lbs.

OK. I see it now. WOW!

I had a question. For the sleeper platform, have you had any test regarding dogs? We travel a lot with the dogs where they are in the back sitting. Just wondering if when folded up if it’s been dog tested. Got two dogs 115 and 75lbs.
Yeah, plenty of dog customers out there. Our Brittany liked the platform as a riding place because she could lay down and sniff out the window all day.

A short leash and body harness with a common all weather mat are great for dogs on the platform during travels. With our without the sleeper. We also used a blanket for a while that worked nicely. And of course, diy carpeting is always an option if you're feeling more eager.

Yeah, plenty of dog customers out there. Our Brittany liked the platform as a riding place because she could lay down and sniff out the window all day.

A short leash and body harness with a common all weather mat are great for dogs on the platform during travels. With our without the sleeper. We also used a blanket for a while that worked nicely. And of course, diy carpeting is always an option if you're feeling more eager.
Okay perfect. I figured it was fine with all the reports on how well built these are but wanted to ask since I still hadn’t seen one in person yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom