Events/Trails Annual Ouray trip Aug 2th-6th, 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have reservations for PT6, August 1-6.

I'm toying with the idea of driving the 80 and towing the camper so that I too can crash the SAS.....

LSD. Good blotter. 150-200mics each.

😂😂😂

Beer is fine.
Acid and dark beer -- Negra Modelo -- would be a fine combination...

My wife Leora and I were able to get one of the last spots available, C15, over by the office. If any of you in the hillside spots decide not to go, I would love to get in a hillside spot, 1 through 7 would be ideal, but I would take any hillside spot if it came open.

My wife Leora and I were able to get one of the last spots available, C15, over by the office. If any of you in the hillside spots decide not to go, I would love to get in a hillside spot, 1 through 7 would be ideal, but I would take any hillside spot if it came open.
I'm in #8, and I might not go. Too early to tell yet.

I'm in #8, and I might not go. Too early to tell yet.
Keep me in mind if you decide not to go. I would appreciate it!

I've got a few months before I have to give up my spot by calling 4J, so somebody needs to reply to me here and let me know when to set that up so they can take the spot on the hillside.

Last edited:
I've got a few months before I have to give up my spot by calling 4J, so somebody needs to reply to me here and let me know when to set that up so they can take the spot on the hillside. Sorry guys. We will be around for all the other camping and wheeling trips for the rest of this year.
Hey ststephen69s, jump on this if you want. I'm still on the fence.

I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that my wife and I are finally moving back to New Mexico and buying a house in Albuquerque after nearly two and a half long years of living in the hellscape that is known as Tucson, Arizona. We will be settled in by the end of the month.

The bad news is with starting my new job I will not have enough paid time off in order to make the trip to Ouray this year. Even if they let me go negative for my accrued pto, I have a professional conference that I am trying to attend the last week of July in St Louis. It's the IEEE nuclear & space radiation effects conference, and can't really miss it because the next year it will be in Canada.

I've got a few months before I have to give up my spot by calling 4J, so somebody needs to reply to me here and let me know when to set that up so they can take the spot on the hillside. Sorry guys. We will be around for all the other camping and wheeling trips for the rest of this year.
I'm interested in this spot because Aaron has reservation starting on 7/31 and mine is on 8/2. I might want those couple extra days. So if someone takes this from Aaron, please keep the dates he reserved and we can trade sites if you don't want those earlier dates. Or I can take Aaron's now and someone else can take mine (Hillside 13).

I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that my wife and I are finally moving back to New Mexico and buying a house in Albuquerque after nearly two and a half long years of living in the hellscape that is known as Tucson, Arizona. We will be settled in by the end of the month.

The bad news is with starting my new job I will not have enough paid time off in order to make the trip to Ouray this year. Even if they let me go negative for my accrued pto, I have a professional conference that I am trying to attend the last week of July in St Louis. It's the IEEE nuclear & space radiation effects conference, and can't really miss it because the next year it will be in Canada.

Yes, I want over on the hillside. I am liking the idea of taking #13 and letting 2manycruisers take Aaron’s spot with the extra days.

I'm interested in this spot because Aaron has reservation starting on 7/31 and mine is on 8/2. I might want those couple extra days. So if someone takes this from Aaron, please keep the dates he reserved and we can trade sites if you don't want those earlier dates. Or I can take Aaron's now and someone else can take mine (Hillside 13).
I would like to take #13 and you can take Aaron’s spot with the extra days if we can work it all out. That will leave spot C-15 over by the office open.

I’m interested in a spot as well. I called and left a VM last week for anything else available, but haven’t received a callback.
There’s a possibility now that C-15 by the office will open up.

I would like to take #13 and you can take Aaron’s spot with the extra days if we can work it all out. That will leave spot C-15 over by the office open.
If you will DM me name that site #13 is reserved under I will find out how to get it accomplished, and who needs to call first so the trade goes smoothly.

I’m interested in a spot as well. I called and left a VM last week for anything else available, but haven’t received a callback.
DM with your info and I will be calling Jill today to see how to go about getting all of these changes accomplished. I don’t want my spot snatched up by someone who Isn’t a club member. I won’t cancel my spot until you’re ready to get it.

Okay, I talked to Jill about moving people around. As soon as she hears from Aaron and he cancels she will move us around. You might want to call and make sure she has got you down for the full time that Aaron had reserved for. I left a message with Aaron to call and set the ball in motion.
I've got a few months before I have to give up my spot by calling 4J, so somebody needs to reply to me here and let me know when to set that up so they can take the spot on the hillside.
Talked to Jill and as soon as she hears from you to cancel your reservation we can be moved around. So that’s the next step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom