Ouray 2024? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have signed up for SAS the first week of August, so that is the trip I am currently committed too. Not sure I have the band with to do another of the same.

Good point David. We should jump on this. I can call Jill tomorrow and see, unless someone else has already.

I'll be staying at the KOA 8/4-8/11 this year but will help Isabelle with co-leading daily trail rides with HDC. She'll probably stay at my camp spot at the KOA but that's TBD. I'll leave it up to her where she wants to stay.

Last edited:
I am staying at 4J with the turd box, PT19, checking in on Wed July 31st and departing Sunday the 4th. My motivation for these dates circles around the LCDC 10 year anniversary that coincides with my reservation at 4J. I guess the LDCD event will be overlapping with the SAS event. Should be interesting.

Ash,

I don't know if you recall, but the LDCD leadership mentioned the potential for 150 twondies showing up (by invitation only) to celebrate their 10 year anniversary event. LDCD leadership mentioned at the 2023 event in Fort Collins last year that they had been actively working with BLM and other local authorities because of the large size of the group for 2024. All that said, there has been no official LDCD posting and would suspect that Ouray may push back if SAS coincides. Time will tell.

HDC members that wish to do an HDC event around this time in Ouray would be well advised to book their accommodations sooner.

I am staying at 4J with the turd box, PT19, checking in on Wed July 31st and departing Sunday the 4th. My motivation for these dates circles around the LCDC 10 year anniversary that coincides with my reservation at 4J. I guess the LDCD event will be overlapping with the SAS event. Should be interesting.

Ash,

I don't know if you recall, but the LDCD leadership mentioned the potential for 150 twondies showing up (by invitation only) to celebrate their 10 year anniversary event. LDCD leadership mentioned at the 2023 event in Fort Collins last year that they had been actively working with BLM and other local authorities because of the large size of the group for 2024. All that said, there has been no official LDCD posting and would suspect that Ouray may push back if SAS coincides. Time will tell.

HDC members that wish to do an HDC event around this time in Ouray would be well advised to book their accommodations sooner.

Seems like a club organized Ouray trip is in the wind this year, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom