Oregon random parts to many to list 93- 97 multiple trucks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you have, a pair of good rear tail light assemblies to fit a '97 80 series. Looks like you may have had multiple. Where in Oregon?

20220609_163131.jpg
20220622_140112.jpg
20220603_075659.jpg
20220605_084935.jpg
20180909_074101-EFFECTS.jpg

TTT

Iwould be honored
next time my wife complains about my basement full of parts im showing her this!
I would truly be honored to be the example she is forced to erase from her data bank. This can be a lesson she can never overcome and You use it as a bartering chip. Threatening her that if X,Y,&Z aren't under the tree tomorrow. and it's July, You show her this picture and stare her down for no more than 8 soul sucking seconds and You tell her if the parts you want aren't under the tree or a order confirmation isn't ,HELL IS ON ITS WAY, AND I'M COMING WITH( take your phone and picture of my garage and hold it 5 inches from here eyesockets and tell her that she and her alone is the reason HELL is on its way.
Maybe I start calling confirming orders at all hours. We are great friends now she's starting to sound jealous of the extended cruiser family I would love for a recording of her ranting about the garage. I'm actually feeling the love.
@clarkfab you sit have moved to the front of the Xmas card list. Tell the Mrs. Hers might be hand delivered by"THE BIG GUY"myself. And I will this is not a warning or a threat. Tell her it's a promise and I am ready to start the very short the very scenic did I say very short? I meant the very very very short drive to make her acquaintance . The pleasure would truly be all mine.

Love it. Making friends in places I never knew I would. Pass that picture out to everyone and reclam ANY&ALL lost ground in your lives. More shower space me counter space in the closets, master bath. The garage. And it's all backed by a lifetime meet and greet at Your door with wives, gf,bf, husbands ( extra fees do apply here) also offering guided tours to anyone willingly to make the journey to ground zero.

JD

Looking for a tan steering wheel, drivers side external door handle in black, black outside side mirrors and tan floor mats. All for a 97 land cruiser. Thanks

I have a couple steering wheels. Both with some wear and tear but a lot better than what I've had and used or seen other using. No black mirrors or handles..I dohave a chrome drivers or You could trick out your truck and go with 4 grey metallic handles and I even have a cowl in that same color great to add a little more flare to your black rig. I'll send some pics of handles and cowl in a Lil bit

Thanks

JD

Do you have a DS rear fender flare for a gold lx450? The fender flare that is directly behind the DS rear door. Thanks

CD5EBBC2-3FEF-4B85-B4E3-14131C7A8A99.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom