Oregon random parts to many to list 93- 97 multiple trucks (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tlc1995

SILVER Star
Threads
I'll post better pics when I get feeling better but for now You get tolook through the mess. Thanks for looking. If you don't see it , Ask I might have what You're wanting/ needing
20220606_111306.jpg
20220606_111248.jpg

When you get a min. What dash, shift console, center console 94' LC parts do you have?

What color are You needing??
Grey. But I'll be in touch. I only saw the interior by photos. I'll see I'm person on July 1st.

I've got switches, clam shells. Steering wheels.,rad core support, bumpers, wire harnesses door cards. Climate control mud flaps drive line steering wheel yokes, sun roof glass and trim. Gear select columns., turn signal and light off/ on windshield gaskets door handles., cowl inner fender and fender. Flares grab handles glove boxes vents, center c onsole. Entire interior plastic trim. Great side mirrors best side mirrors I've ever seen. Floor mats and so much more. Pics coming soon

I will take the bottle Jack, SRS controller for 97’ and any good condition floor mats for fair/market price.

Shoot me a PM!

Thanks!!

Also could use a good set of taillights and the late model air filter canister and lid!!

PM’d

Have any grey plastic shifter cover for 95-97 LC? Thanks

how about door opening trim, front, drivers side, tan?

Full set of black dash vents and ‘96 air filter housing shipped $ to 75089. Pls PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom