Parting Out Random FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More photos of the corner plates.
Came off the 76 with ambulance doors.

IMG_20230501_090950.jpg

Still interested in the carb

Do you still have the upper dash pad and the dash pad retainer like the one circled? Needs to fit a 9/72-1984 40 Series.

Thanks,

Jose

22A472E7-CE93-4D4B-84F8-AADE19606630.jpeg

Don't have any reason to keep it, so I'll contact you when I get home from my work (away from home)

How much for this and are the rear seats available?

IMG_8524.jpeg

We just talked on the phone, I'll get the package sent out today. Here is our PayPal at too. Pay Kristina Hunter using PayPal.Me - https://www.paypal.me/Littletook

How much for this and are the rear seats available?

View attachment 3367717
I looked into shipping this out of Alaska prior, and it was more then the dash was worth. Several hundred for just shipping.

I can look into shipping on the long jump seats.

Payment sent.

Payment sent.
Package sent, wasn't able to send the tracking # via PayPal or email... Not sure you want that published here

I'm not worried.

Interested in the carb fan controller, emission computer and igniter if still available. I would take the associated harness plugs also if you are not going to sell the harness by itself, shipped to 28461. Thanks.

Interested in the carb fan controller, emission computer and igniter if still available. I would take the associated harness plugs also if you are not going to sell the harness by itself, shipped to 28461. Thanks.
Sending a message

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom