Parting Out Random FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ907Warrior

SILVER Star
Threads
Bunch of FJ40 land cruiser parts im not needing. Can get more photos on request.
Fyi, I do live in Alaska, larger items can get expensive with shipping.

Buyer is responsible for shipping cost
Buyer is responsible for fitment

Everything is up for offer no real set price.

*Lower jump seat bases sold*
*Rear hatch struts sold*
*Carb isolator sold*

FB_IMG_1682788780879.jpg

FB_IMG_1682788723737.jpg

IMG_20230429_080300.jpg

Last edited:
I’m interested in the carb core pending more pics.

I’m interested in the carb core pending more pics.
Stamp on top reads '7I16'
One wire solenoid

Most likely the carburetor that went with the 2F originally in my 76 parts rig, all though I'm not sure as the engine was prior changed and this was in the back with other parts.

IMG_20230430_064848.jpg

If you unscrew the stud off the top of the carb, it should fit in a postal flat rate box. Then shipping from AK wouldn’t be a gouge? If the throttle shafts on the bottom move, I would give $100 shipped for it.

If you unscrew the stud off the top of the carb, it should fit in a postal flat rate box. Then shipping from AK wouldn’t be a gouge? If the throttle shafts on the bottom move, I would give $100 shipped for it.
Here's a video of the lower throttle shafts,
One of the two moves freely, the other took some time to wiggle free, still stiff and I twisted off one of the brass screws like a pro ijdit. I was going to counter $120, but I broke that screw. $100 is a go on my end with that said.

Also have the older carb in the video, it's seized up real nice. If your rebuilding these I would be interested in having it rebuilt at a later time. Or possibly sell, depends on how much I like the '85 carb on my 2F now once it's fired up.

Lemme know, thanks!

Here's a video of the lower throttle shafts,
One of the two moves freely, the other took some time to wiggle free, still stiff and I twisted off one of the brass screws like a pro ijdit. I was going to counter $120, but I broke that screw. $100 is a go on my end with that said.

Also have the older carb in the video, it's seized up real nice. If your rebuilding these I would be interested in having it rebuilt at a later time. Or possibly sell, depends on how much I like the '85 carb on my 2F now once it's fired up.

Lemme know, thanks!

I don’t know how you value your time, but I know how much of my time it will take to repair that without making matters worse. And that is most of what I offered.

I won’t speculate over the internet how much time it will take to unseize the other carburetor you have. but I can honestly say that in 2020 I bought a carburetor from an old friend on this forum that took me three solid hours to unseize both throttle shafts.

My current shop rate is $120/hr.😊

More photos of the lower jump seat bottoms

IMG_20230430_173136.jpg

I don’t know how you value your time, but I know how much of my time it will take to repair that without making matters worse. And that is most of what I offered.

I won’t speculate over the internet how much time it will take to unseize the other carburetor you have. but I can honestly say that in 2020 I bought a carburetor from an old friend on this forum that took me three solid hours to unseize both throttle shafts.

My current shop rate is $120/hr.😊
Fair enough, time is money.

If your still interested in the one carburetor let me know.

If I decide to move forward with the older one I'll give you a call 👍 which is likely but at the same time not an immediate thing for me at the moment.

$35 for the carb and $18 for shipping medium flat rate box.

Short lower jump seats sold.

$30?...
It's from a 69, pretty mutilated, the prior owner welded up most holes in the dash going for a 'flush' look I think. Wasn't my ideal situation so I replaced it.

Freight on it going out of Alaska will be a ouchy momma I think.

*Rear hatch struts sold*
*Carb isolator sold*

$30?...
It's from a 69, pretty mutilated, the prior owner welded up most holes in the dash going for a 'flush' look I think. Wasn't my ideal situation so I replaced it.

Yeah I didn’t think of that, I’m in 74019. Whats the dashboard like?

$30?...

Do you have any steering wheels/parts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom