For Sale INTERIOR PARTS 95-97 Oak (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Understand. Darn shipping is a constant killer!

Do you still have 3rd row seatbelts? I really only need the driver side buckle.
IMG_4821.jpeg

Also looking for 1997 newer style A-pillar grab handles if you have them.
IMG_4844.jpeg

The buckle is not available, it is built into the seat itself. I believe I have the 97 grab handles and will send you a Mud Message if I do.

Last edited:
I have one handle for 97 front pillar. If you would like it, send me a mud message so I can provide price, payment options and shipping info

20231127_134319.jpg

My oak/ivory interior'ed 40th anniversary is missing the plastic covers to both 2nd row seat mounting bolts... And I believe the in-board covers of each of the front row seats as well (though I need to confirm).

I don't NEED these, but it would be nice to replace some missing pieces. Still have them?

I have them from 80 series Land Cruisers in Oak. The four second row bolt covers are $35 for the four of them + $8 shipping. Add $45 for the four fronts and add $2 more for shipping. If this price is ok with you I will inventory and let you know what I do have in Oak.

Considering I only need about half of those... Let me give that some thought.

I appreciate the quick response!

You can mix and match at 4 for $45. YOu dont have to buy in sets of 4

I'll double check tomorrow exactly which ones I'm missing. I think a mix 4 will work. Stay tuned. Thanks!

Well I was wrong. Need all rear 4 and both drivers... So looks like it's the set of 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom