Who has white wheels on their 60 or 62? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 81 bj60 has oem white wheels.

I have them on my 88 62 now.
white wheels.JPG
white62.JPG

quepos.jpg

here's white on white. I thought it looked ok. I don't like them as much on my blue 60, plan to paint them dark gray or black..... soon..... ish.
:)

I don't care for the white in the "D" Ring, go with black. The wheels on Dave's and Overton's stocks looked cool in white. It all depends on the rig. Had white on a white 60, looked good (Well it looked good in the snow, like camo:)), but now it's got stockers. My silver one couldn't have white. I think it would look silly. Blue, tan, white, maybe red would be good with white wheels. Just my opinion. What color is your rig? Post a pic and it can be photochoped by someone on here.

I'm pretty sure my '62 is what they call Champagne.

Is there a photoshop guy here who can put white wheels on it?
Side.jpg

Thanks, Red Cruiser. Nice job.

Well? Whaddya guys think? Whiteys or stockers?

I prefer the look of stock, chrome, vs. white most of the time.

Actually, they all look pretty ba. They are on a cruiser, does it reaaally matter that much. It will be cool no matter what.
The pics have swayed me. I wasn't totally sold before, but seeing all the different colored rigs with white I am sold.
But my girl is staying black. She just can't go back. Ooh! bad saying from long ago.;)
Sorry no good side shots.
IMG_1869.jpg

Last edited:
have them on my BJ40, sorry don't own a 60. but I like the way they look on mine :D

I always got the white steel wheels sanded them down smooth and rattle canned them black. Saved me about 100 bucks or more....

I like the white on red rigs, and ones with faded paint.

Just went black.... not going back

blackwheels.jpg

I had black on my other Toys, then all the heep poser guys started buying the black "rock crawler rims".

So when I decided to get wheels on my 60, I went white old skool.

Just got this cruiser and slapped some old white spoke wheels on it. Trying to decide whether I want to put another coat of white paint on them or go gun metal gray.

70743505553__4B32A67F-6671-4A0D-AECD-9A02DD65DF8D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom