For Sale 1974 FJ45 LPB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 45 Series
Color
Blue
Outside Link
https://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/d/big-oak-flat-1974-fj45-toyota-land/7495357989.html
Not mine, no affiliation.

1655218988800.png

BaT link:

Was listed twice, sold to first buyer, but the second time did not meet reserve so above buyer must have bought it after auction.

Buying sight-unseen SA "restored" rigs on BaT for all-the-money.

What could possibly go wrong?

Buying sight-unseen SA "restored" rigs on BaT for all-the-money.

What could possibly go wrong?
Technically Central America😜 but valid point on buying unseen a “restored” car, one can cut lots of corners if the intention is to sell to a buyer they never have to deal with.

I remember seeing videos somewhere of Chip teaching Joanna how to drive this truck; cool rig, not worth $35k IMHO without a running motor. Best of luck to the seller

Or the title!!!!
No title, and most likely no import papers. I have looked into registering a gasoline import car in CA (where the current owner is also) and from what I read there is no way of legally registering a non-US market car (gasoline and originally a non-EPA approved), even the pre ‘74 ones. Registering in another state won’t work either. I know people still do it and somehow get around the process but personally I wouldn’t want the stress of DMV revoking my registration. I got lucky finding my original CA ‘65.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom