Builds Benjamin’s 3D Prints Build (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Demo 4 with insert

1652543629960.png

1652543645578.png

I saw where someone said the center console insert (make 33) doesn't work with the cupholder in the console but just a regular console. Is there a solidworks file somewhere to download so it can be modified potentially? Thanks!

I saw where someone said the center console insert (make 33) doesn't work with the cupholder in the console but just a regular console. Is there a solidworks file somewhere to download so it can be modified potentially? Thanks!
M33 does not work with the foldable cupholder. No, the design files are not shared online.

I can do a short version. Can you measure how tall it should be to clear the cupholder?
It appears the cupholder is flush with the top of the tray. I'll take pictures of the measurements. Would it be easier to send you a console lid with a cupholder? I have an extra that just doesn't have the latch to hold the center console lid closed. I can mail it your way if you'd like.

Hello Ben - I have the Overhead center console 6 switch piece. I have 6 toyota style/size switches I want to place up there, but the holes I believe are sized for contura style.

Do you have anything we can print to glue/overlay into the current holes that would allow toyota/oem style switches to be mounted there?

Thanks,

Jack

Hey there. I sent a PM, I’m interested in an order.
Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom