TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This was done by one of my relatives....

Lest we forget.

252891564_10220297819543632_3671447822580238635_n.jpg

This would rank as #1 Cruiser video for the homegrown crowd. There's a bit of every cruiser on our island in this one!!

Yee ol Mosiac detour. Just when I had to pull out the winch.

IMG_3059[1].JPG

Wrong thread

The future is near - Toyota unveiled a huge line up of future electric vehicles.
Baby Cruiser

View attachment 2865135

Neat Jon; thanks for heads up. I see looking into it a bit that they are still considering hydrogen fuel cell cars. Wonder how hard it is to use solar power to generate and compress one's own hydrogen at home? Honestly I like the idea of hydrogen fuel cell cars better than battery electric. Way less weight, faster fueling, less rare earth metals etc. Oddly the gas station closest to me has hydrogen now.

Neat Jon; thanks for heads up. I see looking into it a bit that they are still considering hydrogen fuel cell cars. Wonder how hard it is to use solar power to generate and compress one's own hydrogen at home? Honestly I like the idea of hydrogen fuel cell cars better than battery electric. Way less weight, faster fueling, less rare earth metals etc. Oddly the gas station closest to me has hydrogen now.
Unfortunately, according to Tesla, hydrogen powered cars are way less efficient at converting electricity into movement. That said, I take into consideration the source.,, and as the technology develops it will likely improve. Based on what I have read, hydrogen power vehicles are much more expensive per km to drive than fossil fuelled cars. The prediction is that the cost will come down once the infrastructure is in place… but I suspect the cost to drive fossil fuelled cars will simply go up to the point where hydrogen doesn’t look so expensive.

With the way things are going, WVO conversions may start to look more economical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom