Auxilary battery trays? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Auxiliary battery trays anyone have suggestions. Ordering from Australia going break the bank. Kinda just want a drop in tray. Too bad Slee is out of stock and Cruiser parts which sells the Slee one says it could be up to a year before I see one and no ETA from Slee.

So anyone have any suggestions on pre-made ones in the US?

1635866855671.png

Ha! I came here looking for answers as well and find a pic of the thread I posted months ago that got no replies.

Ha, didn't notice you didn't get any replies. I'd look at all the other usual 100 series vendors for fab - Trail Tailor, Dissent, etc I'd also just look at the current models and consider fabbing it yourself, the trays aren't super complex.

If you have a non-stock air filter system (or OE cyclonic airbox), you can go with an OE RHS battery tray. Similar to this. You'd have to also relocate the PS fluid reservoir. Group 31 would fit, barely.

anthonys-100lc-2.jpg

If you have a non-stock air filter system (or OE cyclonic airbox), you can go with an OE RHS battery tray. Similar to this. You'd have to also relocate the PS fluid reservoir. Group 31 would fit, barely.

anthonys-100lc-2.jpg
I have been on the hunt for the RHS battery tray. Since I don't have AHC I wanted the on the back side of the passenger side. Big gigantic space, so may have to fab one. None of the vendors seem to have anything for the tray. Actually would prefer the old style Slee Aux battery tray, which has gone M.I.A. on their page.

I have the Slee battery tray for the driver side, should be getting the group 31 hopefully soon.

Ha, didn't notice you didn't get any replies. I'd look at all the other usual 100 series vendors for fab - Trail Tailor, Dissent, etc I'd also just look at the current models and consider fabbing it yourself, the trays aren't super complex.
Sadly, none of the usual suspects even have anything listed.

ive been looking for this for a while as well. Something group 31 or 34 would be awesome. I saw one guy on here that had a friend make him one but never heard back if he would make more. I might just end up putting a LiFePo in the back of the truck if I can't find something for the old AHC spot.

Make a few measurements, make a DXF, SendCutSend.

I used a regular amazon group 27 tray then lined up the holes and drilled/bolted down to the existing captured nuts. Second stock j bolt and second stock battery hold down with 3 nuts.
Second stock white plastic under tray also.
This is one I used, any metal one would be fine for a flat.. Slice and dice as needed. I only used the tray, stock parts for everything else.
for what that's worth.
Amazon product ASIN B09DL1GK8N
PXL_20211225_235124316.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom