2017 lx570 (best fitting trd wheel) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking at used 2017 lx570 with 21 inch wheels. I told them that is a deal breaker for me and they are willing to change since they are a toyota dealership. What is the best trd wheel size and tire combo that is the best on and off road experience. Any fitment issues to be aware of? Thanks

I am looking at used 2017 lx570 with 21 inch wheels. I told them that is a deal breaker for me and they are willing to change since they are a toyota dealership. What is the best trd wheel size and tire combo that is the best on and off road experience. Any fitment issues to be aware of? Thanks

I think the stock 20inch lexus wheels are attractive and distinctive vs the 21 inch wheel. add some BFG's and it transforms the truck. Damn, now I kinda want em for my 15.

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 3.36.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 3.42.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 3.42.24 PM.png

Last edited:
yeah, but I haven't seen many 18's on the facelift LX570. If I ever wanted to resell the truck, 20 inch period correct lexus wheels would be my first choice.

As to best "fitting" all of the factory Tundra 18s are basically the same specs, 18x8, +60mm offset, which is essentially the same as all of the LC 18s as well. The latest LC 18s are +56mm offset, but 4mm will be almost unnoticeable. The rest of the decision is just what look you like best. if it's the dealer sweetening the deal for you, I'd go with the forged TRD BBS 18s, as these have the highest value on the secondary market if you change your mind. :rofl:

Tundra 18x8 TRD BBS forged

100%. If i did it all over again I would go 18s probably myself. You will clear 17s with good backspacing no problem but, i feel like they just look a tiny bit small for the hulking 3 ton car sometimes. But then again, a lift solves a lot of those proportions.

@Battleship , you got good tase. What made you go with the Pirellis?

@Battleship , you got good tase. What made you go with the Pirellis?
High ratings and they looked good on some trucks I saw. Have to admit I found them very hard riding and switched them for P-rated Generals in the same size.

High ratings and they looked good on some trucks I saw. Have to admit I found them very hard riding and switched them for P-rated Generals in the same size.

Good move, I also run Ps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom