2019 LC200 GX w/ 5 speed manual & barn doors. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope. Very easy to sit on, lots of space. Very easy to stand too which makes loading stuff on the rack or cleaning the roof really easy.

View attachment 2120944

I’m not going to debate you. People prefer to tailgate on tailgates, hence the name tailgating.

I can assure you it’s much easier to sit 3 people across the lower half of the clamshell than the doors.

I wonder if Toyota sub's the manufacture of these out to another company?

Correct
Screenshot_20191030-220227_Chrome.jpg

I’m not going to debate you. People prefer to tailgate on tailgates, hence the name tailgating.

I can assure you it’s much easier to sit 3 people across the lower half of the clamshell than the doors.

Good for you. I myself wouldn’t let three people sit on the split tail gates of my 100 and 200. I have four nice camping chairs for that.

Very cool.

So, can anyone verify if there was a manual transmission offered with the 5.7L V8?

If there was, I'd love to order the parts and make the change to my U.S. Spec 200-series.

So, can anyone verify if there was a manual transmission offered with the 5.7L V8?

If there was, I'd love to order the parts and make the change to my U.S. Spec 200-series.
I’ve done a lot of digging from various markets in the Toyota parts system and have never seen that configuration.

Which makes sense.. it’s an expensive luxury engine in every market it was offered in, and ultimately the auto offroads better, which is a major goal of the 200-series.

Hi from Doha.
I recently picked up a 2019 200 series base model GX. It has the v6 engine and a 5 speed manual transmission.
This is considered the lowest spec land cruiser 200 available in my local market.
No rear locker but it does have active traction control. Large fuel tank (93+45), cruise control, cool box, 2 airbags, no third row(with tonneau cover), cloth seats, rear foglight and a useless tire pressure monitoring system.
No sunroof and no rear roof ac, just two vents behind the cool box. It weighs around 2400-2450kg empty.
One complaint I have so far is that the passenger side mirror shakes at highway speeds.
View attachment 2002642

View attachment 2002644

View attachment 2002652Hi brother, I have the same car but with the 4.5 v8 diesel - 5 speed, I'm looking for the gears ratio for some project. Do you have it by any chance ? Thanks 😉

Hi brother, I have the same car but with the 4.5 v8 diesel - 5 speed, I'm looking for the gears ratio for some project. Do you have it by any chance ? Thanks 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom