2019 LC200 GX w/ 5 speed manual & barn doors. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They would also have even less sales of the loaded version that is already selling low volume in the states.
I also feel like for us LC is the top end Toyota you can get, and selling base models might take away from that status that people have of an LC

Maybe when they launch the next generation land cruiser they'll decide to offer more than one trim level in the US.

Last edited:
20190676.jpg
Key2.jpg

Last edited:
Details on what appears to be a fire extinguisher on the passenger side, OEM?

They wouldn't the structua
I wonder if those barn doors on the back would be an easy swap for the US spec LC :hmm:

I would not think they would be an easy swap. I doubt we have the structural back plates to facilitate the barn doors so they'd need to be welded in or custom made just like they likely don't have the plates that support the hatch and tailgate we get.

First mod i did when the vehicle was new was add husky liner floor mats to the front.
I was worried the clutch would snag the top of the floor mat but luckily I had no issues.
View attachment 2002802
For the second row I went with weathertech, thought I'd mix it up a little and it seems like most reviews favoured weathertech for the second row.
View attachment 2002803

Third row (Genuine Toyota floormat)
View attachment 2002805
Wish they sold that cargo area floor mat here in the states. Would be nice to have one without the cutouts for the third row seats. Maybe when the Heritage Edition comes out they will sell one?
Great truck - so jealous.

Wish they sold that cargo area floor mat here in the states. Would be nice to have one without the cutouts for the third row seats. Maybe when the Heritage Edition comes out they will sell one?
Great truck - so jealous.

Guys have already ordered them from Australia but the shipping added up quick... if they do get released here with the HE they'll probably struggle to keep stock at first.

I was looking for one with the barn doors and the spare hanger. Oman has them available with the 5.7 and 8 speed. I settled for the lowest trim with the biggest engine for 60k (225,000 AED) with the regular tailgate. No KDSS, no radar cruise control, no power folding mirrors, no power tailgate, no sunroof, no rear camera, no sonar sensors, manual adjusted seats and a regular head unit without even a screen. Which is perfect for me as I only use android auto and non of the stock units support that.

I ended up installing a Sony head unit with android auto and an "OEM" looking reverse camera.

One thing I find interesting about yours is that it has the old dash, probably because the new one doesn't support a manual shifter.

Nice 200 GX! I have the 200 GX-R with the manual transmission as well. I don't understand why mine didn't come equipped with cruise control though. Is your cruise control on the steering wheel? I really enjoy the stripped down version of the LC200, that still comes with just enough of the upper spec things to make it a bit more refined. The 17" 5 spoke steel wheels for instance are amazing. They are tough and unlikely to be bent or cracked when hitting a pothole or wheeling.

ء
I was looking for one with the barn doors and the spare hanger. Oman has them available with the 5.7 and 8 speed. I settled for the lowest trim with the biggest engine for 60k (225,000 AED) with the regular tailgate. No KDSS, no radar cruise control, no power folding mirrors, no power tailgate, no sunroof, no rear camera, no sonar sensors, manual adjusted seats and a regular head unit without even a screen. Which is perfect for me as I only use android auto and non of the stock units support that.

I ended up installing a Sony head unit with android auto and an "OEM" looking reverse camera.

One thing I find interesting about yours is that it has the old dash, probably because the new one doesn't support a manual shifter.

The barn door GX only comes with the old dash. (the same applies for the auto diesel GX sold in Australia).
The GX with the split tailgate comes with the newer dash.
You can also have the newer dash and a manual transmission in some trim levels.
Below a V6 GX.R with the manual transmission and newer dash.
Screenshot_20190619-143825_Instagram.jpg

Diesel v8 GX.R with the newer dash and manual transmission
Screenshot_20190619-144007_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190619-144028_Instagram.jpg

Nice 200 GX! I have the 200 GX-R with the manual transmission as well. I don't understand why mine didn't come equipped with cruise control though. Is your cruise control on the steering wheel? I really enjoy the stripped down version of the LC200, that still comes with just enough of the upper spec things to make it a bit more refined. The 17" 5 spoke steel wheels for instance are amazing. They are tough and unlikely to be bent or cracked when hitting a pothole or wheeling.
Yes, i have the cruise control in the usual location. The Qatari GX is pretty well equipped for a base model.
I wish it had a rear locker like the pre atrc vehicles did but I've had no complaints yet.

Nice. I wish mine also came with the factory locker. I ended up installing Harrop Eaton E-lockers which have worked great when I've used them. Like yours, my 200 didn't come with any of the other typical VX stuff either. No KDSS, atrac/crawl control, cruise control, back up camera, front/rear proximity sensors, power seats, rear/roof AC, 2nd/3rd row speakers, etc... I did however get the Toyota factory roof rack w/ rear step, factory dual batteries, push button start, cool box, 3rd row seats and lift/tail gate. All of which have been very useful.

As I'm in the bush a lot, the manual gearbox was a major appeal to me being able to push start it and all. Not to mention it's fun to drive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom